AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Wednesday 4 November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Zandvoort?
Yes please :D
edit: oh, eh, Nissan please!

@monsieurjackb Got time for some GT3? :)

@Rami @John Dalton @Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak @Geof
@Ricardo won his first race on monday!! Don´t let him win another one :D:D:D
OC just jocking @Ricardo ;) Congrats for first win!!! :thumbsup: I´m still waiting for it :(;)

You know what, I will actually...wasn't planning on a race this week but why not? I'll confirm the car later if that's alright, probably the audi because thats the only one I haven't really driven too much :D

Put me in a R8 please since there isn't a Corvette C7R? The C7R is a GT3 isn't it, correct me if I'm wrong! :)
Corrected
Sign me in with Lambo please.

Is there a formation lap and then standing start? For both races?
@Rami Told correctly.
Race 1: 12 laps, standing start as the game does
Race 2: 18 laps + 1 lap formation, Using teamspeak I will create the correct starting order based on race 1 results.
You know what, I will actually...wasn't planning on a race this week but why not? I'll confirm the car later if that's alright, probably the audi because thats the only one I haven't really driven too much :D
As long as you confirm before 18:00 GMT I am happy mate :p

Corrected

@Rami Told correctly.
Race 2: 18 laps + 1 lap formation, Using teamspeak I will create the correct starting order based on race 1 results.

Maybe call me an idiot Ricardo, but is the C7R a GT3 car or isn't she? ;) Pardon me for probably not understanding you :)

Corrected

@Rami Told correctly.

Alright, will go with the audi..haven't done any practice so let's hope its a good car :D

I just came home from dentist for a tooth aponeurosis and I have a bad mood for today :(.. Also, today is CL day with two very interesting matches, one for Olympiakos and another for Arsenal. I am thinking of trying to relax with TV tonight.
Zandvoort is one of my favorite tracks, but I am not competitive with the GT3s... B.t.w., I would appreciate it if you could share some setups, in order to be prepared for the next time. :)

Have a good race and good luck @Jim Liak :thumbsup:

I just came home from dentist for a tooth aponeurosis and I have a bad mood for today :(.. Also, today is CL day with two very interesting matches, one for Olympiakos and another for Arsenal. I am thinking of trying to relax with TV tonight.
Zandvoort is one of my favorite tracks, but I am not competitive with the GT3s... B.t.w., I would appreciate it if you could share some setups, in order to be prepared for the next time. :)

Have a good race and good luck @Jim Liak :thumbsup:
Hint: monday 9th, hint: zandvoort, hint: formula abarth, hint hint :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back