AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Wednesday 23rd March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It's so nice after long time to race here at RD with so many familiar faces:thumbsup: One thing bothers me though:whistling:. Number of laps. All this fun is over too soon:( Only about 34min.

Just thinking out loud;):whistling:

Thanks for organizing @Tobias Röhner :thumbsup:

Whoohoo I´ve beaten Tomi :D :cautious: ...wait a minute... :O_o: :roflmao::roflmao:

Was fun guys and I could hold my pace very good tonight :)
Had a good fight with @Geof in the beginning...till we had contact :unsure: I hope this was not my fault? :(

After that I was lonely between Tomi and Geof :whistling:
Anyway I was proud to be in that position and shifted my task to producing conistent lap times :geek:

Thanks for the race Tobias it was fun :thumbsup: Could tell I hadn't raced in a while though, it was a race full of mistakes.

@Tomi I am so sorry about that hit, I thought you'd have been past me by the time we reached the corner. The problem with that Mclaren is it's horrible blindspot to the left so I didn't see you until it was too late :(

@Tommi Saari I enjoyed that battling, it was great fun :D

Another thing was because I hadn't plugged the mic in for gotta be 4-5 months now, I couldn't get it to work so sorry for not talking (not that I say much at the best of times :rolleyes:)

Still, it's good to be back despite the mess that was my race.. We go again!

Sorry @Geof :( Watched the replay and saw that I left you too less space through T3, should have waited :(

No,no, no, don't be sad! ;) It was a race incident. Plus, I remember telling you to go on.
And in the end you would have passed me. So good race @Herbie!
I'm happy to have been able to end this one... so sick right now. :sick:

Thx, all for the race.
Cheers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play