AC GT3 @Zandvoort - Fri 12Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice to see Tariq is racing in 2 Porsches, he must have an AI double which he recently coded he's obviously trying to monopolize the grid ;);):D:roflmao::roflmao:

I'm in, car TBA need to do some testiculating 1st :p:whistling:;)

Nice to see Tariq is racing in 2 Porsches, he must have an AI double which he recently coded he's obviously trying to monopolize the grid ;);):D:roflmao::roflmao:

I'm in, car TBA need to do some testiculating 1st :p:whistling:;)
Hey, a man's got to do what a man has to do to make a Grid look like it's filling up:p:D That and a little blonde senior moment may have had something to do with it as well, but we won't tell anybody:sneaky:

You're in................anything but Godzilla:thumbsup:

Have you joined the total immersion ranks and taken the VR plunge mate?
I have to laugh, because I can't cry anymore since we got beer. I used my nephews for about 2 1/2 days and :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: now I'm hooked. Yes I wish the resolution was a tad better, but I also wish I had the depth in my 42 Plasma that I get out of the VR. So for immersion, VR simply can't be touched. I did a 25 lap race against the AI at Brands in the Louts 98T and it's just glorious to pull up behind and beside one of those cars. If I only used it for open wheelers, it would be worth it. Now I see what you guys are on about. You're all ruining me:cautious::cautious: @Keith_G @singletonself @Brewer @lhcaetano and I know I'm leaving a few out. You're all responsible for my addiction:p:p:p:p You dogs

You just need a bit of a good run and no bad luck and then you'll be right there taking my lunch money.......if you can get it from the other bullies in this race. Don't any of you read this and wonder who I'm talking about. You know who you are:p:p:p
Nah never gonna happen mate, you're far quicker than me now...........any day of the week:thumbsup:
I have to laugh, because I can't cry anymore since we got beer. I used my nephews for about 2 1/2 days and :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: now I'm hooked. Yes I wish the resolution was a tad better, but I also wish I had the depth in my 42 Plasma that I get out of the VR. So for immersion, VR simply can't be touched. I did a 25 lap race against the AI at Brands in the Louts 98T and it's just glorious to pull up behind and beside one of those cars. If I only used it for open wheelers, it would be worth it. Now I see what you guys are on about. You're all ruining me:cautious::cautious: @Keith_G @singletonself @Brewer @lhcaetano and I know I'm leaving a few out. You're all responsible for my addiction:p:p:p:p You dogs
WOOOOF WOOOOF:p:laugh::D

Go buy a Rift mate........Feeeeeeed that addiction........you know you want too:thumbsup::thumbsup:
G'night @Andrew Scott BTW, did you notice I picked a car for you:sneaky::p
No I didn't, I'll take a perv right now:)..........Night bro sleep well:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Put me down in the neesarn
I tried Playstation VR headset (on PS4 and PC) and its **** - resolution is too poor to be able to focus in the distance. Going to invest in 3 29" ultra wide screens for now and go to VR in a year or two when the resolution has improved.
None of which will make me any faster .......

Put me down for a 488. I'll race unless my crappy Internet connection is acting up again. Should be happy to have anything above dial up out here in the sticks, but its still painful.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back