AC GT3 @ Spa Francorchamps - Saturday January 9th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nightmare race :( Quali went well for my standards then game crashed just before the formation lap then my pedals decide that they've had enough for one night. Gutted, there was an awesome battle forming between myself, @Tommi Saari, @Ryan and Charles :(

Nightmare race :( Quali went well for my standards then game crashed just before the formation lap then my pedals decide that they've had enough for one night. Gutted, there was an awesome battle forming between myself, @Tommi Saari, @Ryan and Charles :(
You had no battle with me sir :cry:

:confused::confused:
Either i´m blind or the fuel calculation AC gave me at start was wrong :(
I´m totally sure I put fuel for 32 laps...suddenly during race (@Matheus Machado was about to catch up ;) )I realized that I not even had enough fuel for THIS lap??? :confused: (was 2,9 L at the beginning of the lap and stats bar sad I need 3,0 per lap)
So to not risk my good race till then I slowly drove to pit :cool:
Sorry, Matheus, I think I could have been an interesting fight :thumbsup:

Overall was very happy with the race. Could hold a quite good pace throughout the race without changing tyres (of course I changed when I had to fuel up anyway :rolleyes:)
Was very happy to get a 2,21.x :):thumbsup:
Had a lot of help from a good friend in the last days though ;)

So despite the fuel calculation error (is it known? can it happen?) or my blindess it was an awesome race :inlove:

Thanks again Matheus for organizing! :notworthy:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back