AC GT3 @ Spa Francorchamps - Saturday January 9th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I did some testing but no combination is up to the task! I mean, the cars are all great and the track is vanilla ... but the driver is crab! So i'll better resign and give my slot to someone who can use it ;)

I did some testing but no combination is up to the task! I mean, the cars are all great and the track is vanilla ... but the driver is crab! So i'll better resign and give my slot to someone who can use it ;)
Think of it twice! The lesson you'd learn from the race could be big!
And that is what the club races are all about!

I know :) and thx for the advice! To be quite honest, one day after I signed up here another event came up with one of my favourite combinatons (same track, same time, different car, parallel universe). As the entrylist for this event is quite crowded already, I thought it would do no harm to switch :inlove:
Anyways, my previous post remains true after all ... I wish you a great race and will definitely be there shortly for one of the upcoming events. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I know :) and thx for the advice! To be quite honest, one day after I signed up here another event came up with one of my favourite combinatons (same track, same time, different car, parallel universe). As the entrylist for this event is quite crowded already, I thought it would do no harm to switch :inlove:
Anyways, my previous post remains true after all ... I wish you a great race and will definitely be there shortly for one of the upcoming events. Sorry for the inconvenience!
That's different then ;) Of course you should switch to your favourite combination (if its in time) :thumbsup:
It's about having fun, like I said :)

Hi, I´m gonna sign out. My brand new T300GTE proved it lives up to it´s Ferrari logo and caught on fire.

Damn.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back