AC GT3 @ Silverstone International - Fri 6 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nothing but gutted. First EU race event in 3 years and ends in disaster :poop:

My car didn't show up for anyone else, nor did I see any other cars on track. I could still see their times and them see mine however, which was extremely strange.

To rub salt in the wounds I qualified on pole with a 1.02.2, only for the session to advance and the game to say "Next Session in 24937.59 minutes"

Was good to talk to you guys on teamspeak, hopefully see you out on track sometime soon.. and literally this time :rolleyes:.

Nothing but gutted. First EU race event in 3 years and ends in disaster :poop:

My car didn't show up for anyone else, nor did I see any other cars on track. I could still see their times and them see mine however, which was extremely strange.

To rub salt in the wounds I qualified on pole with a 1.02.2, only for the session to advance and the game to say "Next Session in 24937.59 minutes"

Was good to talk to you guys on teamspeak, hopefully see you out on track sometime soon.. and literally this time :rolleyes:.

I got something on my first race where my game kept crashing. then tonight my wheel disconnected twice and I ended up last.

shame you didn't have an Aston martin then it would be a James Bond car!

Second unfinished consecutive race. I was in third behind Akis Kevrekidis when the fourth guy pushed much more than expected from that racing level and made me and Akis to spin. Right after that I had another car against me but this time I was still stoped on mid track so I guess nobody fault. I even tried to keep racing but the level of respect that I encountered on mid grid was to much to have fun racing.
Guys, this should be gentleman races but it seem that not everybody see it like that.:(
And don't tell me about inexperience because lap times shows another story.

Became a victim of that final chicane crash on lap 1 and then was shoved off the track again with the collision physics deciding I should be catapulted so I was 17th at the end of lap 1 but rose to 7th only 15 seconds behind the leader at the end which I'm happy about. :)

Hoorah for the plucky little Lotus! :p

PHOTOFINISH.jpg
nice photofinish between @Stelios Fevgatos and @Ömer Köse

@Pavel Darebný it was so intense at the last lap ;)

Omer and Stelios sorry for getting out on track again, I didn't see you at all, so sorry.... :(

Reactions: Si
Guys i am sorry i was the one that caused the wreck on last chicane lap 1.
I blame work tiredness getting to me and i missed my braking zone, i usually dont do stuff like that :)

Good fun race with lots of events and a nice photo finish for 4th position against @Ömer Köse .

I actually managed to ram @Akis Kevrekidis at the long straight with like 200km/h while he was resting nicely in the middle of the track :D

My dodging skills are not so good :p

Thanks guys for the first race with RD Bit of a disaster :rolleyes: in the first corner; thought I jumped a few positions there only to be taken out exiting, then it was me too eager getting back on track only to carve donuts in the dirt :confused: but after that things settled down. Great organisation for my first real "league" race since Forza 4 last year. Had a few OL racing since AC had MP but I consider that testing and feeling the way in to OL with AC
I have a long way to go, to get into the mid pack with you guys ;)but I consider this a great start :thumbsup:

Last edited:
What a messy race for me. Spinout, penalty, incidents with others, had them all. Was just climbing up and down constantly. So much fun though and a great battle to the finish line.

What a messy race for me. Spinout, penalty, incidents with others, had them all. Was just climbing up and down constantly. So much fun though and a great battle to the finish line.

Just watched that last lap, we bumped twice and the netcode was kind enough to not send us flying.... thankfully...

i barely survived that myself! (in front of u guys maybe i was a little slow getting on the gas? sorry).. someone did spin me in the middle of the race and i was having a no crash consistent stint :(
had tooooonnss of fun!! my best race at RD so far.. ninth from 18th on the grid is good enough for me at the moment.

Reactions: Si

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back