rF2 GT3 @ Silverstone - Friday October 21st 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Dude ,when you get a fast brain ,you will understand you could avoid that crash , when i saw on replay was prety easy to me to not crash .
You just need to push your car a bit to out side, and even pushing to out side you could get a great position to pass me on next turn.
But you dont have a fast brain or you played dirt, and cuted track a lot times, when you can make your car on the lines you just let your car go out the line. This is what mean cutting the track.
Man you dont need to try to teach me something. As i have a fast brain i know what happend with my car. What i was saying ,you could avoid my car if you wish .But NOOOOOOOO ,, you just keep your line .And repeting , you drove your car a lot turn out the line of the track , and every time i saw the times , you got -,300 of the normal time.And the First turn of the track when you got close you cuted again .
Play fair next time.
by the way , you was more fast than me(setup problens) you diserved the 2* position by your times, but learn to avoid the crash , you are not driving alone and everbody makes mistake, but i always try to avoid crashs. Even inst my falu i slowdonw a little and remath the fight, I am not a corward.
The true was, you even tryed to avoid the crash and dont slowndown your car.
Maybe you dont tryed to avoid ,becouse your brain inst fast enough,And if this is the case,so you dont have any guilt.
But at least , i simple sorry about the crash.And dont cut the track as you did many times.

That's enough guys. If you wish to report an incident please contact the race organiser through PM as is detailed in the opening post of this thread. If you wish to carry on your discussion do it through PM to each other and not in the thread itself. Arguing and negativity gets us nowhere.

Thanks for a good time guys. I did absolutely horrible (as I had expected), and never really got a clean lap since I just couldn't hold the car under heavy braking and never got a good feel for it. Ended up retiring early due to hitting a wall, but it was still loads of fun for my first online race. I'm currently downloading the circuit for tomorrow's race and will definitely get more practice in.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.