AC GT3 Race @ Spa Franchorchamps - Friday, July 7th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Im in with the :cautious::cautious::cautious:..:whistling::whistling:..Z4..:sneaky::sneaky::laugh::laugh:
SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg

… ahh there goes the podium again.

Sorry Sir, the front of the pack is all booked out for this event.
Would you like me to reserve you a backseat then?

I have a meeting I have no idea at which time it will end.

What can I consider as the latest time I can sign up?
This is how it's done men. Since I've been forewarned that you may not be able to make it, but were kind enough to ask, I will sign you up with the car of your choice. We don't have a full field so there is no issue. If it fills up, well I may have to take your spot and put you in as a reserve, but I doubt that happens. Can we agree to shake on the deal:):thumbsup:

This is how it's done men. Since I've been forewarned that you may not be able to make it, but were kind enough to ask, I will sign you up with the car of your choice. We don't have a full field so there is no issue. If it fills up, well I may have to take your spot and put you in as a reserve, but I doubt that happens. Can we agree to shake on the deal:):thumbsup:
Got it. I'll do eeeerrrm the Nissan so that @demetri has a chance. :laugh:

Hey Gent's I'll be shutting the server down between 16:30 to 17:30 EDT to finalize the car selections. I'll put up another message when it comes back online. Shouldn't take me but 5 to 10 minutes. Thanks for understanding.

Server is back up guys. You've got what you got for tonight. Don't steal my car if you don't like yours:cautious::cautious::sneaky::sneaky::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If you're a late sign up please choose a car not assigned to anyone. I put a few extra in there to allow for this:):)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back