AC GT3 Race @Paul Ricard - Friday, August 11, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Brewer
Thank you kind Sir..And if you can flip a couple at that Krazeeee german @Dirk Steffen :sneaky::sneaky::D.oh and the Aussie $%*&$£%^$£"&^*&*^% convict :cautious::cautious: for good measure..
Never going to happen ... EVER :p:p:p
I have my secret race strategy all tweaked out and am going for the WIN! For any bird to arrive here you better get yourself up that sofa and be driving yourself and not sending your goons after ze fassst Porrrrrscheeeee!

Well, that's a nice "howdy doody":confused::rolleyes: but there's a problem with that theory......you can't flip the "Bird" at me if I'm not on track:sneaky:. Not gonna be available for this one:( so someone else will have to bring home last place I'm afraid:whistling:
Wooah, slow there man, all that practice and getting solid times in the end and you won't show? Come on, BIRDIE is missing out and you miss a chance to one-up him on a race :whistling:;)

Go for it and let the Birdman know how he chickened out for years to come.

... and yes, I do understand this track was build by the same people that gave us Le Baguette and cars than generally drive like one - even a certain German architect couldn't save the track :whistling::whistling::whistling:

;)

Does this mean I need to drop you from the list?
Yep afraid so mate:(, I'm off to help a mate do some house painting, and I kinda owe him one too, as he helped me with my Carport extension a few months back:thumbsup:.

Wooah, slow there man, all that practice and getting solid times in the end and you won't show? Come on, BIRDIE is missing out and you miss a chance to one-up him on a race :whistling:;)

Go for it and let the Birdman know how he chickened out for years to come.

... and yes, I do understand this track was build by the same people that gave us Le Baguette and cars than generally drive like one - even a certain German architect couldn't save the track :whistling::whistling::whistling:
;)
Yeah I know Dirk, but it's got zero to do with the track being a difficult one to get your head around, as I said above, I owe my mate one, and besides there's always next week and all the weeks after that:thumbsup:

Yeah I know Dirk, but it's got zero to do with the track being a difficult one to get your head around, as I said above, I owe my mate one, and besides there's always next week and all the weeks after that:thumbsup:
Looking forward to it, take care and have a good weekend!

It's a freaking glorified Auto Cross track
Right ;-)
Now if you could remove penalties from the server we could "soften" those track limits a little and make it an actually interesting track to drive, I'll bring a Porsche Schlepper to remove those concrete barriers if you approve.

32245629584_39e58e6fec_b.jpg

Yes this is a Porsche tractor and yes in 1954 someone actually built a streamlined version of the Porsche tractor.

You can always go with the much less aerodynamically efficient standard Porsche Diesel Schlepper but where is the fun in that on that long straight you want top speed ;-)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back