AC GT3 Race @Paul Ricard - Friday, August 11, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
7a826f2fd0fa52683186362a2e67f70c.jpg

She's kicking the tires boys. Better get your car in before inspection's over:)

Cast me a ? on the race,

had a football (I say football because soccer is for sawft people) match yesterday and I injured my right arm making a save and my arm hurts when I move a bit, I don't know how I'll fare in the race, I'll do some laps to see how the arm will react, the problem is the more static my position is, the more painful it will be when I stretch or hold back the arm.

Cast me a ? on the race,

had a football (I say football because soccer is for sawft people) match yesterday and I injured my right arm making a save and my arm hurts when I move a bit, I don't know how I'll fare in the race, I'll do some laps to see how the arm will react, the problem is the more static my position is, the more painful it will be when I stretch or hold back the arm.
Nothing like a little real world sports mate. Glad you're not too banged up. If you can drive, you'll drive, if you can't, I understand and if it were me I'd go back out there and play some more football. Do it while you can as much as you can. You know I like having you around, but at your age, do it all and chase 'em all;)

Hey guys, I'm asking you all for your help. I didn't turn penalties on tonight and you all know that this place can be cut to shreds. When you are qualifying, if you make mistake and cut the track, please slow down so the lap doesn't count. We don't ever want to turn penalties on so I hope we do a good job tonight.

Thanks guys,

BP

I'm setting the Server settings up. People late to sign up, well, you got your choice of the cars that are left. Sorry, but I've got to get this ball running. I've already set the pit window so no mistake like last week:whistling::whistling::whistling:

RaceDepartment.com US GT3 #4 Race Server is up and finalized. The 18 signed up drivers have priority over late sign up for cars available. I think we have enough extra that we can cover you if you're a late sign up, but always check in ts if you have any questions.

The practice server will be shut down at 6:30p.m. US CST or 23:30 gmt. FYI You may want to stay on it until then because the race server requires a lot of laps to start improving the grip levels
Thanks BP
Hey Bobby, I need to make a change please, going to go with the Z4 please, thank you kindly.
Got'cha m8;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.1%