AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 2nd of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It appears I will not be available for tonight's race due to real life matters. Please sign me out and feel free to take my spot. Sorry guys. Good luck and have fun.

Looks like i'm gonna race alone tonight... It will be a tough race i guess

A little part of me wonders if I've picked the wrong car with all the McLarens and Porches out there :x3: Not that it would elevate me from the back of the grid though :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, i have to sign out. Forgot that tonight is the MXGP of Mexico. Due to the timezone difference, it falls directly on the Race Schedule.... See you next time.

@celeste you are on the server.

The server is restarted and finalized. If someone leaves, reserves can pick up a car that is available.
Also if you are on reserve list, drop by teamspeak during quali, and ask me if there are free spots available, sometimes people sign up and just don't show up (which is against club rules).

What a horrible race for me it was. I just had to bail out of the car after I got launched into the green. That was not fair at all! I started from sixth position but the car lost momentum when the lights went out and so I lost a few places. Found then back into the race and was hanging behind a lagging driver for quite a while almost losing position to the one behind me. Eventually the lagging car in front of me overtook his leader and I was able to close gap. Next up was that BMW who was rather slow so I made an overtake attempt before the GT chicane. Actually an easy place to overtake and chances were good. However riding just right beside the BMW driver he decided to close the gap and send me off into the green and yellow, not even considering to wait for me. Congrats to Konrad Siata for that gentleman move. You're my racer of the day. :mad:

well that went badly wrong, with 1.30 to go before the lights went out i joined the session, 0 practice, medium tyres which are stone cold all the time, a massive understeering car, and i didn't know how the fuel usage was so i was out of fuel after 12 laps, back to the pits, put on softs and enough fuel and rejoined the track (sry if this is against the rules, i didn't know for sure) and after that it was just practice, following the cars lapping me, watching their lines and stuff..

Good race. I have no push to talk feature on my wheel so sorry I didnt respond during the race.

I may have done the wrong thing by not letting the faster cars through fast enough so sorry about that.
Ernie I could not detect if that was sarcasm with full caps at the end of the race. This was my 2nd race on Racedepartment so im still learning the ropes :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back