AC GT3 @ Hockenheimring GP - Fri 09Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey @Dirk Steffen you up for some online practice tonight mate? I had the thought (yes, it did hurt:laugh:) seeing as we're in the same time zone it might be beneficial to run some laps together, and if you're feeling generous you might give this Kangaroo eating, upside down driving, insane Aussie some more pointers on ACTI telemetry. If it's an issue due to the neighbors, all good, another time maybe:thumbsup:

Hey @Dirk Steffen you up for some online practice tonight mate? I had the thought (yes, it did hurt:laugh:) seeing as we're in the same time zone it might be beneficial to run some laps together, and if you're feeling generous you might give this Kangaroo eating, upside down driving, insane Aussie some more pointers on ACTI telemetry. If it's an issue due to the neighbors, all good, another time maybe:thumbsup:

Hey you sun-burnt, Koala-BBQ eating, crocodile-hunting beach-bum, of course I am up to have some track fun with ya ;-)

Too bad I just finished a quick lunch-time setup session but surely will be up later tonight - let's give each other a shout (should you see me on the Steamer, just give me a poke).

For anyone who is running the beautiful and intelligent people's car choice, here is a quick, basic setup for the Porsche 911 GT3 R around Hockenheim GP.

I am not fast but I am definitely scientific about it and engineer-math-graph-calcu-burp the living carrot-cake-eating-grandma-handbag-thief out of the setups.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qp05r5lrqp41bg/Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 - Hockenheim GP - basic.ini?dl=0

I am still working on it, so it might end up upside down but as it is it's within just a few seconds of the vanilla-decaf-latte-drinking nerds who hold the RSR lap records although it's a race setup on medium tires and race fuel driven by this slow German.

Hey you sun-burnt, Koala-BBQ eating, crocodile-hunting beach-bum, of course I am up to have some track fun with ya ;-)

Too bad I just finished a quick lunch-time setup session but surely will be up later tonight - let's give each other a shout (should you see me on the Steamer, just give me a poke).

For anyone who is running the beautiful and intelligent people's car choice, here is a quick, basic setup for the Porsche 911 GT3 R around Hockenheim GP.

I am not fast but I am definitely scientific about it and engineer-math-graph-calcu-burp the living carrot-cake-eating-grandma-handbag-thief out of the setups.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qp05r5lrqp41bg/Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 - Hockenheim GP - basic.ini?dl=0

I am still working on it, so it might end up upside down but as it is it's within just a few seconds of the vanilla-decaf-latte-drinking nerds who hold the RSR lap records although it's a race setup on medium tires and race fuel driven by this slow German.
Sounds like a plan man:thumbsup: I'll probly be on at around 8pm, so I'll keep an eye out for ya;)

Sounds like a plan man:thumbsup: I'll probly be on at around 8pm, so I'll keep an eye out for ya;)
I'll try to be there, keep the drinks cool and the popcorn popping!

Hey @Allan Ramsbottom what are you up to? Care to sign up for this gig and blow a few engines?

giphy.gif

I'm relatively new to club/league racing. Is it okay for me to join this race?
Hi Dylan, you are most welcome to come and join the rest of us Hooligans:D, you will need to nominate a car for the race by no later than Friday noon US time. You can choose from any of the cars listed in the 1st post , and you need all the cars listed to be able to participate. Best to do some testing see what car you feel most comfortable in. The track has a download link in the 1st post also, saves searching for it;)

And, if your interested, there is a racing academy which is to help new and old sim racers alike hone their skills if your in need of some expert tuition, you can sign up for the US academy being held on Monday 12th via the below link
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/advanced-driver-academy-12feb18.146917/#post-2681483
Or if your from Europe the following link, but it's booked solid.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/advanced-driver-academy-mon-12feb18.146921/

Look forward to meeting and racing with you:thumbsup:
Cheers

Hi Dylan, you are most welcome to come and join the rest of us Hooligans:D, you will need to nominate a car for the race by no later than Friday noon US time. You can choose from any of the cars listed in the 1st post , and you need all the cars listed to be able to participate. Best to do some testing see what car you feel most comfortable in. The track has a download link in the 1st post also, saves searching for it;)

And, if your interested, there is a racing academy which is to help new and old sim racers alike hone their skills if your in need of some expert tuition, you can sign up for the US academy being held on Monday 12th via the below link
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/advanced-driver-academy-12feb18.146917/#post-2681483
Or if your from Europe the following link, but it's booked solid.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/advanced-driver-academy-mon-12feb18.146921/

Look forward to meeting and racing with you:thumbsup:
Cheers

Awesome thanks for the help! Put me down for 911. And just to confirm, these times are East coast? I'm on the west coast.

Awesome thanks for the help! Put me down for 911. And just to confirm, these times are East coast? I'm on the west coast.
You got it and as The Convict @Andrew Scott and @Luan Garcia have said, welcome to Club Hooligan As you can see, we have a great group of guys that'll do everything in their power to help anyone out, even an Overlord like me:DThat is correct. Official practice starts at 8:00p.m. EST. Usually guys are on a little early so jump on and get comfy before all the chaos begins:roflmao: You'll see what I mean:p You won't be able to get a word in because of the laughter:laugh:

Fweinds,Wohmans,Lend me your..........................Cars:roflmao::roflmao:.Birdman is swooping in for a race.
Sign me up with a.............................:O_o::cautious::cautious::x3::x3::whistling::whistling:..Beetle,i no i no im going against the grain,but i hav,nt broken/blown anything up for a while and i ....................MISS IT!!!!..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fweinds,Wohmans,Lend me your..........................Cars:roflmao::roflmao:.Birdman is swooping in for a race.
Sign me up with a.............................:O_o::cautious::cautious::x3::x3::whistling::whistling:..Beetle,i no i no im going against the grain,but i hav,nt broken/blown anything up for a while and i ....................MISS IT!!!!..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll join with the Merc, please! I'll be late for the Practice but should arrive in time for Qualy.

in with Porsche please

You're on the list :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back