AC GT3 @ Hockenheimring GP - Fri 09Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
9d71cdcffbb82cbb226edb4d484d3c9f.png

If I can't have this, could have the ordinary one please :thumbsup:

You know what Tariq, not only did you win the battle of words and gifs Today - I genuinely enjoy that post above.

Whoever doesn't want to race a Herbie after your post simply has no soul.

Herbie was a jealous psychotic manic depressed vehicle:sick::confused:, 1st he loses it and has a major spin:cautious:, then flips his lid shortly after:whistling:, and to top it of tries to commit suicide:speechless:. Then tries to kill the man that saved his arse on the bridge:rolleyes:.........all over a woman:unsure:. Not a car I would think of driving, soul or not I value my life.;);)

Herbie was a jealous psychotic manic depressed vehicle:sick::confused:, 1st he loses it and has a major spin:cautious:, then flips his lid shortly after:whistling:, and to top it of tries to commit suicide:speechless:. Then tries to kill the man that saved his arse on the bridge:rolleyes:.........all over a woman:unsure:. Not a car I would think of driving, soul or not I value my life.;);)

… sounds like it's no different from my beloved 911 then.
That's a car for me ;-)

Last time i couldn't stay awake until race. I had an alarm on my phone for practice session start but with no success. I haven't raced on this track yet so i have to try. With the:
YLTtF0f.jpg

I feel like this video could help some people here gaining some time around Hockenheim or in general:
Edit:BP Yes once again, just trying to keep my job.
batman_fans_will_enjoy_these_funny_joker_memes_640_12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back