AC GT3 @ Daytona - Sun 28Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys what the hell happened!?
First the orange Lambo went wide in turn 1 and then squeezed me against the pitwall, then an Audi dive bombed me into the chicane. I've never seen you soo aggressive.
It was my fault? In that case I'm sorry, but I haven't the skills to avoid those crashes :(

First the orange Lambo went wide in turn 1 and then squeezed me against the pitwall, then an Audi dive bombed me into the chicane. I've never seen you soo aggressive.
It was my fault? In that case I'm sorry, but I haven't the skills to avoid those crashes :(
Dude... I feel your pain, but not in public. Save your replay ask for an apology and if not received make a claim....

They are all envy because of your new monitor

View attachment 232881
Yeah, yeah your family commitments. Going to Sicily are we:O_o::D:D
2quh9g.jpg

:D

I'm so sorry @Dennis Manke...Ofc I have a 2 second screenfreeze when I'm right behind you. Should've lifted off but I thought my game was gone completely. After the great start of us I was so ready to carve through the field with you and then that :( That bugged me the whole race and I just made mistake after mistake after that...shocker of a race.
Sorry again!

@Giovaneveterano I think I was the Audi at the bus stop, I must apologise, I had a car so close behind me I had one eye on it, but with full fuel my car didn't stop that fraction quicker, again my apologies I hate spoiling someone's race :(

Thank you for hosting @Eugene Abramoff.

Some lag when nearby other cars probably due to a high ping that let me kiss the wall a couple of times, but otherwise a very pleasant track.

Can't figure out why the M compound does not reach optimal temp making the car very hard to handle.

Looking forward for the next one.

I guess it was too cold for mediums, I ran softs they worked fine when I figured out how to keep right rear under control.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.