rF2 GT3 Club @ Suzuka International - Sat 3rd May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
yea of course but I was wondering about that part when you said that we crashed on the part of the track "without you" ..what do you mean by that? some bug or lag?

I guess at that moment on the track it is not a good idea to be a spun car on that small plot of land, that space was getting smaller by the mil-second and then for me to see to cars coming through those two final chicane it was inevitable to avoid contact

:coffee:hope you get to see the replay to understand what I'm saying:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Had a great time. I was drove my fastest lap in practise, a bit slower in qualy and slowest in the race. :D

I came clean from the line and gained a position or 2. All was very clean. :)

For a couple of laps I climbed up till 7th and than I came on the throttle a second too early at the end of the "sses" and span off. To make sure I could return safetly I had to let a couple of cars by and was now 12th or so.
Climbed back till 9th (?) and was gaining slowely on Dennis, but my tires were shot and did my stop and won a lotery ticket... not the winning one, but worth a nice stop/go one... :( Had to go in again and dropped back till 13th...
It was lonely by that time and drove my laps consistantly...and climbed up till I was 8th again.... than....1 lap before the end... span... and dropped till 11th... :notworthy::poop::cry:
I had lots of fun and this time I kept my brakes happy and the engine not exploding in my face, so :thumbsup:.
Thanx the organisation guys, awesome! :thumbsup:

For the guys signing up and just not show up (without notice): :poop::thumbsdown:

Sorry! I was so giddy about the release of AC multi for Friday that I completely forgot about this race, seeing how multi didn't come and I actually had practiced for this it was a major blunder on my part! ><
Again, sorry!

Apologies to all. I was away for work the whole week and just got back today! Looks like I won't be here next week either, :( so ill sign up again when I know for definite, that I'll be able to attend.

Hope it was a great race!

@Scott Kelly
@Kjell Eilertsen
@Morne Du Plooy
@Gez Volo
@Antonio Kolarec

You guys didn't show up and didn't leave a notice either - have you any comments you want to make? :coffee:

:O
I was there until warmup(qualified 5th) when I had connection lost, I came back 1sec before you moved to race session and when race session came up I wasnt able to press " race " and it said "A.K. is pending for open session " ...
I've also sent a whisper before the formation lap if you could restart but yeah...I was there lol ...

Shame we didn't make the suzuka race, was keen on it but half our team had a great weekend out in the Ardennes :D

Speaking of wich, we had someone join us recently and, tbho i'm quite exited over the future of the mod :)

I was there until warmup(qualified 5th) when I had connection lost

Oops, didn't see that - only compared the result file with the sign-ups :)

Thanks guys for posting! It can always happen that someone misses an event - just make sure this doesn't happen more often.

Note to everyone: It also shows good will if you proactivly leave a small note even after the event (that is if you remember that you signed up of course :whistling::D)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea