rF2 GT3 Club @ Suzuka International - Sat 3rd May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
RD premium members can get the mod for free

Sure that would be awesome, but not very realistic :D
Premium membership only costs 10€/year - that's less then the final version of the URD EGT package will cost.

Also we did ask for a special deal, but URD is not very keen on giving discounts unfortunately

Yes, I was more thinking about a discount something like buyin AC on here etc. Shame they are not interested.
I think they are not interested in deals because they know there mod is way better than any other mod at the moment and lots of people have already bought it.If the trend continues of not much content for rf2 then they are almost the only choice.

Who knows with support they might be the next group of modders to give us a great new sim someday,like Reiza for example.

I think they are giving out discounts to leagues, not sure tho.

However if there is an URD GTE race in the RD club count on me.
Love to race GT cars but the current mod just isn't my cup of tee.
I was wondering all the time why it is not used here. It's 5 cars, soon 6, and the quallity is great, well worth the money.

BTW, what's going on with the RD VWEC?
Not going to happen any time soon?

Guys, sorry after practicing for over a week. I am just not competitive, or consistent enough to race! So Im going to pull out. Have a great race!!

I think they are giving out discounts to leagues, not sure tho.

However if there is an URD GTE race in the RD club count on me.
Love to race GT cars but the current mod just isn't my cup of tee.
I was wondering all the time why it is not used here. It's 5 cars, soon 6, and the quallity is great, well worth the money.

BTW, what's going on with the RD VWEC?
Not going to happen any time soon?
I am really waiting for VWEC as well. Haven"t heard a lot. It is planned but no ide when and it is already May and real WEC has kicked off.

Sorry guys for all the back and forth:
The F458 has no issue, it had the adjusted brake pressure all along :thumbsup:
(I just looked at the wrong file when checking it after Frederic's post)

i was really looking forward to this race...few hours of testing...during race my internet started to lag and then I crashed into parked car on the road...well...it is racing and this just happens ... but after something like this you feel like you just wasted your time in a massive way :D

I finished and that's all i wanted. :D:p

Spun several times during the race and made some mistakes that almost compromised my goal but in the end i took the car to the finish line.

Tried a different pitstop strategy (changing only two tires) that didn't work and had to stop another time to change them again.:roflmao::redface:

It was fun. Thanks to all.:thumbsup:

No problem @Damir Dubarič ;)

I had some issues in rF2 today.
I joined after qualy so I was planning to go as far up as I can with my limited running and then park the car in the pits.

At the start the contact is not really visible in the replay. It was very close, but shouldn't have been contact and I was confused, that I had one, because I was sure I just made it round, which was pretty hard. You can't do too much in the first few meters.

After that I was hoping for some fun battles, but everyone in front seemed to spin out. I was in hunting down 4th place as I got close he went into the pits and then the top 3 pitted as well and I was suddenly in the lead. Tyres looked to be just ok for the race distance on my car.

But I had more and more lag when a driver left. First I lost my 2nd place, because the car behind was just suddenly in front driving through me and then I had the lag several times in fast corners, which cost me vital tyre percentage. With two laps to go defending 3rd as I saved tyres a lot my rears just went into T1.

Still fun even without a lot of battles, but a bit pissed, that I lost a podium spot due to bugs, but anyway great race for having no real prep and changing cars 4min before the race.

Here some examples of my issues:

Oh man! I can't describe how good I felt driving today. That S!#t was the bomb, even tho the mod is not the greatest thing out their the combination was perfect for me and my ancient PC it blew rf1 right out the window, I could feel everything the car was doing on track, it felt just right.

Event:
Quli: It was pretty bad was of my personal best by a long ways but quli was never my strength

Race: Not sure what happen to the start light on the track but it look as if they fail on my side, so I did not wanted to jump the start so I waited for the buzzer to ring, in doing so I lost about 3-4 spot heading into turn 1, but that's all good as I didn't wanted to get into any major incidents. I did get a little bump from a Lambo but it was all good I believe if that was rf1 the contact would have cause a full 540 spin :rolleyes: now it was time to put my head down and drive :) I started to cut my was back through the traffic gaining position as they came, but then the racing gods hit me, not sure what lap it was but heading into the chicane 1 and 2 a red Ferrari lost control and over shot their braking zone and return to the track abruptly cause them to run into me, at that point I was :confused::mad::cautious::thumbsdown::poop::cry::( Now that wasn't even the worse part, leaving me in a half spin a Porsche the was battling a other Porsche did the unthinkable he took my front bumper on a trip around the track without me :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::cry::cry::sick::confused::mad: but looking back at it I can have a good :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Fortunately all this happened just in front the pit entry:):):):)
so I decided to change my strad and come out all gun blazing, I was know dead last I drove the ba!ls off the car and was able to finish in the top ten, I wish I had a cleaner run but that is part of racing, you have to take the good with the bad as for the Ferrari and Porsche all I have to say is uh...uh...uh...

I had a blast today 5/3/2:D14 19:00GMT and the racing was clean well from my POV, Hope to see you all at the next event If this old A$s PC let me LOL:cool:

Until next time stay thirsty my friends

KC

@Kevin Cordice Im the Porsche which hit you and Im little bit confused..are you saying it was my fault? there were few cars at that moment besides my "battle" and lags I just couldnt avoid it..but on the other hand just a second before impact I said to myself "its ok I can make it through" ...dont have a replay :(

Sorry I dropped from the race. I had a system freeze before quali, and when I rejoined I forgot to lower the FFB. There was no way I could have done that for an hour, so I dropped out :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back