rF2 GT3 Club @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Sat 8th March

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Good day all!

It's Saturday… the time has finally come - it's the start of GT3 club! :D

Hopefully we'll also see as many of you as possible on TS this evening, as well as on the race server, for a bit of a chat, and some banter and tips. I've said it numerous times - as much as this evening is about racing, it's also about bringing the community closer together. And so far the response to this event has been fantastic - the community spirit has really shone through. So thank you very much, and let's keep it going! :thumbsup: Hopefully the event this evening will be a cracker. I'm really looking forward to it!

And finally, be sure to bring your a-game with you: the replay from tonight shall be used to make a promo video for GT3 Club (which will hopefully help to increase the numbers even more) and also rF3 club racing at RD in general. ;) So let's make this a awesome. :cool:

See you all later for some fun times! :roflmao:

Good day all!

It's Saturday… the time has finally come - it's the start of GT3 club! :D

Hopefully we'll also see as many of you as possible on TS this evening, as well as on the race server, for a bit of a chat, and some banter and tips. I've said it numerous times - as much as this evening is about racing, it's also about bringing the community closer together. And so far the response to this event has been fantastic - the community spirit has really shone through. So thank you very much, and let's keep it going! :thumbsup: Hopefully the event this evening will be a cracker. I'm really looking forward to it!

And finally, be sure to bring your a-game with you: the replay from tonight shall be used to make a promo video for GT3 Club (which will hopefully help to increase the numbers even more) and also rF3 club racing at RD in general. ;) So let's make this a awesome. :cool:

See you all later for some fun times! :roflmao:
I am hoping so much I can make it in time to start the race:sneaky:

Thanks Frederick. Hopefully you can make it in time. :thumbsup:

That's a real shame Rupe. :thumbsdown: Hopefully it gets better again soon. I'll take you off the list. Will you still be around this evening, or would it be best to PM Dennis and I the admin password?

@Rene Riderer I will add you to the sign-up list as soon as you have your license. ;)

scootervtec.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back