rF2 GT3 Club @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Sat 8th March

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The forum is a English and all should post in English.
We will help and try to understand if translators are used.

The downloads work for non licensed members also, ive just checked when not signed in :)
dont know what the problem is maybe a add blocker

after a couple of laps with a full tank of fuel on the audi, i realized i will need a pitstop, will the other cars also need a pitstop or is it just me?
I checked my BMW data. I used around 3Liters per Lap (the server was set to normal fuel usage). The BMW has a 100L tank, so that would make 33laps and laptimes are way over 2minutes. With a full tank that would be close to 1,5 hours of racing, so 45minutes shouldn't be a problem with normal fuel usage. With double fuel I think a stop will be required.

I checked my BMW data. I used around 3Liters per Lap (the server was set to normal fuel usage). The BMW has a 100L tank, so that would make 33laps and laptimes are way over 2minutes. With a full tank that would be close to 1,5 hours of racing, so 45minutes shouldn't be a problem with normal fuel usage. With double fuel I think a stop will be required.

i just realized i had the fuel wear set to x2 :redface: i was having a 5.9L/lap now i should be more than ok with fuel, thank you :thumbsup:

EDIT: in the audi i'm using 2,9/lap average.

Last edited:
Tested the cars on Sebring with @Dennis Coufal and @Daiman Patel a few times! Every car has his weaknesses but they are on the same level. I will stick to the Porsche as it is favorite GT car which im driving since RDLMS S3 ;) Only thing we need: CUSTOM LIVERIES! :D

BTW Gonna go for a ride tomorrow testing it on the track;) Anyone in?
What time?

Re Fuel: 911 is 2.84 lit per lap. so 60 litres will cover 20 laps (with 3 litres reserve) which will be the maximum race distance*
# Edit: make that 63 litres with formation lap. I hope someone has some witty stories to keep us entertained on the formation lap

edit#2: This is embarassing: I check my replay. It was 18 not 19 laps! So its 3 litres/lap. but same total fuel use for race I guess. Sorry.

* I ran a 45 min race. I did 19 laps and was in sector 3 when time limit occurred. Its possible for an alien to start lap 20. Unless I am 8.5 sec off the pace lap 21 won't be started!

BTW the AI are well implemented on this track.
I was in a battle for P1 with 2 laps to go. Ill post the vid as the AI were great (for letting me win). Also the AI Mclaren in P3 managed to sneak under the R8 in P2 for the place in the final chicane.

Last edited:
how i'm trying to improve my times :D

GRAB_016.jpg

Ok we just noticed that their seems to be a collision bug with the Porsche (collision box is about 0.5 metres wider on each side than the actual car)
We will leave the 911 in for the Porsche fans but be aware of this issue and consider switching to another car

Also make sure to set the boost mapping to "45m" in the car setup as that will improve your times by a good 2-3s without damaging the engine or affecting the handling

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back