AC GT2 @ Mugello - Thursday 14 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was an interesting race... Managed to stay off the havoc at the first lap (16 -> 6), but then accidentally bumped on lap2, t1 to @SandroX - sorry m8 :cry:

After that spun out myself later on and found myself on 13th spot, managed to fight my way to 6th place i think - some interesting drivers out there :O_o:

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well after playing "dodgems" and getting swiped by more than one car, I had a nice race. One guy did go off and come straight back on in front of me but I'll forgive him.;)
As for the rage quitters.......shame on ya. Bad sportsmanship. :poop:

Thanks all that remained for a reasonably clean race. :thumbsup: Had a few good battles in the mid pack and tried to hold off Si for a while but my car had the factory limiter still fitted. ;):whistling:

Akis

Over 9000
Event Results

Stats
Most consistent lap times: @Frank (68% of their laps within 0.39 secs of their average)

Hunter: @Mid-pack Jack (avg gap to car in front 2.49 secs)

Hunted: @Mid-pack Jack (avg gap to car behind 2.61 secs)

Busiest: @Mid-pack Jack (avg total gap in front and behind 5.01 secs)

Loneliest: @Sharjeel (avg total gap in front and behind 51.06 secs)

We got 14 racers that finished today. After a lottery with the help from a random number generator, lucky number 14 aka @Sharjeel wins a free membership for a friend :) Contact me through pm and I will arrange it.

Nice race, well done Geoff! Amazing pace :thumbsup::alien:. When that chaos happened and there was an accident in front of me; i had to brake hard to avoid them, which led to someone hitting me from behind at full pace making me like a ball in a pinball machine and slamming into the guys in front of me. I reset to the pits, sorry about that, I was under the impression that was okay to do if not self-inflicted in a crash, my car was drivable so I should have pit normally. End of the day its all part of racing and a fun event so I'm not bothered, I carried on and had a pretty lonely but still enjoyable race :coffee:. Not sure why some just disconnect and leave, you can still drive...Thanks all.

Sharjeel

Being 2nd is to be the 1st of the ones who lose.
Wow, I won.. well the lucky draw of course. That's about as much I am ever going to win here at RD. Thanks a million @Akis and everyone else for racing. Had a pretty bland race, being the loneliest as stats say, but kept chugging. Seems that not "rage quitting" does pay off in the end. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Andy_J

Wow, I won.. well the lucky draw of course. That's about as much I am ever going to win here at RD. Thanks a million :whistling::whistling::whistling:

But Sharjeel, you won a prize mate. The first place guy didn't. ;):) Well done mate. And you didn't quit the race like some who sulked off like babby's. ;)

Andy_J

Event Results

Stats
Most consistent lap times: @Frank (68% of their laps within 0.39 secs of their average)

Hunter: @Mid-pack Jack (avg gap to car in front 2.49 secs)

Hunted: @Mid-pack Jack (avg gap to car behind 2.61 secs)

Busiest: @Mid-pack Jack (avg total gap in front and behind 5.01 secs)

Loneliest: @Sharjeel (avg total gap in front and behind 51.06 secs)

We got 14 racers that finished today. After a lottery with the help from a random number generator, lucky number 14 aka @Sharjeel wins a free membership for a friend :) Contact me through pm and I will arrange it.

Cheers Akis. I'm chuffed to be the most hunted and the busiest racer tonight. They were both my main aims. :):whistling::whistling::thumbsup:

Geof

I never lose. Either I win, or I learn.
Thx guys.

This car was one of my first love in AC, driving it reminded me why.
:confused:... so much blue. :D
But all in all, there were a lot of incidents to keep me safe. :unsure:
Anyway, sometimes bad first lap happens, but how could we solve it otherwise than going on?
See you next.

REPLAY

Tomi

”Maximum Attack!”
As for the rage quitters.......shame on ya. Bad sportsmanship

Not sure why some just disconnect and leave, you can still drive...Thanks all.

rage quitting" does pay off in the end. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

And you didn't quit the race like some who sulked off. ;)

Yes yes yes and one more time yes, I know leaving the race isn't very nice thing to do.
I caused massive carnage so yes, this time I didn't have interest to carry on:( I have participated 70 races in four month so forgive me If I have leave the race few of those;)

Andy_J

Yes yes yes and one more time yes, I know leaving the race isn't very nice thing to do.
I caused massive carnage so yes, this time I didn't have interest to carry on:( I have participated 70 races in four month so forgive me If I have leave the race few of those;)

Apology accepted I think.........:whistling:

I don't think that this is aimed at you Tomi!! Poop happens and I would have done the same in your position! there was a LOT worse than what happened with you! there is an investigation underway and trust me your not part of it! ;) your a credit to the club! :thumbsup:

Galin Dimov

SimDrive
Well, with regards to rage quitting, I really have better things to do with my time than wasting it on what was going on in this race!
I got hit 3 times in lap 1 and the last one, was done on purpose by a white M3 (the guy who cried like a baby because the race didn't get restarted booo hooo) and took me and one more car out on purpose. At this point, I had to leave or else I would have gotten banned for the things I was about to say.
We can do just fine without drivers like this...oh and yes, he should be banned!

I reset to the pits, sorry about that, I was under the impression that was okay to do if not self-inflicted in a crash, my car was drivable so I should have pit normally. End of the day its all part of racing and a fun event so I'm not bothered, I carried on and had a pretty lonely but still enjoyable race :coffee:. Not sure why some just disconnect and leave, you can still drive...Thanks all
Yeah that's totally cool:thumbsup: nice action for staying with it!

What is not acceptable and you are innocent of this! is quitting to gain a advantage because you have not putt enough fuel in, or knackered tyres. crossing the stripe then quitting to pits and driving out again...this can save significant time, and is NOT acceptable because you should obey the rules and pit in properly!

Chris

Premium
Well, with regards to rage quitting, I really have better things to do with my time than wasting it on what was going on in this race!
I got hit 3 times in lap 1 and the last one, was done on purpose by a white M3 (the guy who cried like a baby because the race didn't get restarted booo hooo) and took me and one more car out on purpose. At this point, I had to leave or else I would have gotten banned for the things I was about to say.
We can do just fine without drivers like this...oh and yes, he should be banned!
I understand you're annoyed with what went on, but please do not point fingers at people in the post race chat. If you have an issue with a driver, try and discuss it with them via PM and if that doesn't solve anything the submit an incident report to the staff member who set the event up.

No one likes getting taken out, especially if it's intentional, which is totally unacceptable behavior for RD races, but, people must remember that Club races are just for some fun. It's not a league race, so getting worked up enough to purposefully cause an incident is not at all what RD club racing is about, or will ever be about.

When people stop treating our club events as if it's their last race on earth, then the driving standards pick up and the friendly atmosphere improves. There's no need to have all this strife after a simple club race where winning means nothing.

Hello,

It was a good race for me exept when I touched Simon at the first lap, I was a little too much tense and made a mistake at braking, sorry for that. Then, I carry on and finish the race.

Thank you and see you

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 120 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%