AC GT2 @ Mugello - Thursday 14 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Galin Dimov

SimDrive
I understand you're annoyed with what went on, but please do not point fingers at people in the post race chat. If you have an issue with a driver, try and discuss it with them via PM and if that doesn't solve anything the submit an incident report to the staff member who set the event up.

No one likes getting taken out, especially if it's intentional, which is totally unacceptable behavior for RD races, but, people must remember that Club races are just for some fun. It's not a league race, so getting worked up enough to purposefully cause an incident is not at all what RD club racing is about, or will ever be about.

When people stop treating our club events as if it's their last race on earth, then the driving standards pick up and the friendly atmosphere improves. There's no need to have all this strife after a simple club race where winning means nothing.

Last time I checked, I was free to summarize my race. Not sure what your post is all about and what it's intention was. My post in this situation is the least you should worry about and should not be picking it out of context...instead, you should focus on making sure such behavior isn't tolerated.

Chris

Premium
I think you misunderstood my comment.
I was not saying you were the one to deliberately crash into people. I was saying that you should not be pointing fingers at people you're upset with. You should be resolving it in a private message.

If you don't agree with this, then perhaps you should consult our Terms of Service and/or our Club racing rules.
ToS:
  • All users should refrain from dragging out heated discussions in the public forums. If you have an unresolved conflict with another user or staff member please use the private messaging system or email to resolve it. Remember at all times that normal forum rules apply in private messages and a user is able to report aggressive private messages directly to the admin team, which will include the content of the message.
Club Rules:
  • Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.

Galin Dimov

SimDrive
I think you misunderstood my comment.
I was not saying you were the one to deliberately crash into people. I was saying that you should not be pointing fingers at people you're upset with. You should be resolving it in a private message.

If you don't agree with this, then perhaps you should consult our Terms of Service and/or our Club racing rules.
There is no need for you to be quoting the rules. The case was already being dealt with and I have 0 interest in filing reports and wasting my time even more. Having said that, I am absolutely free to share my experience from the race in the race thread. If you read my post carefully you will see that the main point in my original post was my experience during the race and if someone ruined it on purpose I am not at liberty to say now? (don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question)
I see no point in continuing this conversation with you tbh nor interested in getting into an argument..have a nice day Chris

Last edited:

Ricoow

Premium
I have 0 interest in filing reports and wasting my time even more.
This part is what a lot of people do not want to, yet this is also the part where we need help from the community, we can not see everything to ensure clean racing. In this case the situation is a bit more obvious, and we don't need a report for what happened, but please if you get involved in future accidents do file the reports if you cannot resolve your problem through a PM. It helps us bringing you the clean racing experience you are used to and we all love.

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well other than all that it was a fun race for us mid packers and back markers.;)

But I would like to see who ever had race rage banned as per the rules. It's just not acceptable. And no need for it either.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.3%
  • €151-500

Votes: 122 27.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 74 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.2%
  • €3001-5000