AC GT2 @ Monza - Friday 29th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
$50 a barrel of Oil means that I might be doing a hell of a lot more Sim Racing, particularly in the US events.Redundancies rumoured to start tomorrow:cautious:
Yeah sort it out will you. It's killing the shares. Oh and fix the gold and the iron ore price while you are at it please.

thursday eve 6.13 cant see no servers? i assume theyre only up occasionally?

sniperAC1 inc.

to search is it just racedepartment ?
This event is not on until tomorrow night :)

There's a couple of practice servers available under the Sniper name that Tony has put up, one of which is the GT2 @ Monza.

Make sure your server filters are set this way:
2015-05-28_00004.jpg

Hey guys. I am really interested but I am not sure if I can make it in time, the missus wants to go to IKEA... I really wanted to do a club race before the Formula Master series so we could get to know each other :(

-Ben

Am I able to pre book or too late?
I can pre-book you no problems :)

@RenZ_ I can pre-book you if you think you'll miss the booking period, or do you think you'll miss the whole event? happy wife, happy life right? haha

@Nick10
The GT2 @ Monza server is the SniperAC1 that you can see in the screenshot I posted. When the club race is on tonight, it'll be listed at RACEDEPARTMENT.COM and the server will be Australian.

Oh he is right alright.. I convinced her we can go tomorrow because I forgot to measure the space we had planneD for the new drawers :D

I will now make it for the booking time, how does it work? we never used the booking method. Do I just attempt to join the server within the booking period and wait kind of like $Racing?

Last edited:
Oh he is right alright.. I convinced her we can go tomorrow because I forgot to measure the space we had planner for the new drawers :D

I will now make it for the booking time, how does it work? we never used the booking method. Do I just attempt to join the server within the booking period and wait kind of like $Racing?
Nice!
Yeah, the booking mode is a 30min period where you just choose your car and livery for the server. Then once booking is over the Practice session starts :)

Personally I prefer the booking mode over the pick-up mode because it's a little less glitchy sometimes, plus it allows you to rejoin the race if you get any technical problems.

Which car are you going to drive Ben?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back