AC GT2 @ Monza - Friday 29th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the race, you guys are pretty nuts :)

Sun had me sweating near the end, if AC modeled the Soft tyres properly I don't think they would have held that long.

See you guys next week.

Corvette 1,2,3 and 4! Get in there!
Great win there @RenZ_ you're pretty damn quick! Had a fantastic battle with @Sun Levi for a good 5-6 laps of really hard defending.

Cheers boys! Aside from the craziness at the start, that was really good stuff :)
Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_monza_29-5-115-20-40-38.jpg

thanks all of you . made me welcome, even though i was slow, i did complete race, and only 1 spin 2 laps at end,cant say same for a really bad qualify session, pleased to complete, learnt a lot,
jees, hardest pressure is being lapped, twice the concentration to not stuff you guys up,.

really loved it.

nick.

thanks all of you . made me welcome, even though i was slow, i did complete race, and only 1 spin 2 laps at end,cant say same for a really bad qualify session, pleased to complete, learnt a lot,
jees, hardest pressure is being lapped, twice the concentration to not stuff you guys up,.

really loved it.

nick.
Hey @Nick10 this is a great bunch of guys who have never had any hesitation helping out since the moment I found them last year. Don't hesitate to come back. You will be all the better for learning from our guys at the front and their generous assistance.

Great race again, usual story for me. Race well for 4-5 laps then spin = race over. Been studying you faster guys a bit, setups, racing lines, gear changes :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.2%