AC GT2 @ Imola - Sunday 22 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll have to sign out. Pity cos I was so looking forward to this... :(

@Geof nice you had your pc fixed. Bummer that I can't get there to race tonight...

Great race as usual chaps. Well done the winner.
Good racing with my mate Coen again. And Oscar whom I let through whilst I was having a drink. :laugh:;):whistling:

I just wish we could handicap you aliens a little. Say Alfa 4c for the aliens and GT3 class for the rest of us. That will do. :thumbsup::roflmao::sneaky:

Ps, I love the P4/5. Its ace. We should have a race with all the same cars one day. ;)

p45%202_zpsqugqqltb.jpg

p45%201_zpsblbcelku.jpg

Last edited:
Great race all had a blast started 11th or 12th and came 4th best of the rest haha had some great battles with @Warren King and 2 other corvettes can't remember who you were haha almost 3 a breast down the start line straight good fun can't wait for next race :)

Good race - Turns out I need Helicorsa! Sorry Galin for the incident :unsure:. Fuel was a guess so played it cautious with 85L! That's my excuse!

@Mid-pack Jack and all other quickies, were you guys using a setup at all?

To the next one!

Good race - Turns out I need Helicorsa! Sorry Galin for the incident :unsure:. Fuel was a guess so played it cautious with 85L! That's my excuse!

@Mid-pack Jack and all other quickies, were you guys using a setup at all?

To the next one!

You have me confused with an alien. I don't do setups. I just drive the damn things......slowly. :laugh:

unfortunately I didn't get the replay after all!:mad:
Well, it's really ok for me :D I was hoping this race would be fine, i got time for practice today but it was my worst race i guess. And i had many bad races, believe me :D At practices and qualify everything was ok, yes i was slow but i was on the track, getting clean laps. But at the race i just forgot how to drive and it was like my first time on the track :confused: I made every possible mistake probably. At some point i almost lost will to drive :notworthy: Hopefully next time will be better.

Hey no worries Oscar. Results are for winners. The rest of us don't like results.

Agree :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea