AC GT2/E @ Red Bull Ring - Fri 10Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You got it:thumbsup:

Look Mr. Ambassador @Leprekaun he's taking the Godfather out for a stroll:D Scott, you gotta watch this car. Makes you an offer you can't refuse then like a hitman....... it's waiiting waiting around every corner to take you out:p

I did a little test drive with it last night. Found out immediately the car doesn't have ABS which was fun. I got the hang of brake pressure quick though and think it should be manageable for the session. I love the rpm range of this car compared to the V8 vette that everyone else is gawking about in this thread hahah

Edit: I did have a question. How do you add ballast to the car as requested in the post? I haven't seen an option for it in the menus. Or is this done automatically by the server?

Also, where are car setup files located in your file directory? To import export car setups like others are doing.

I did a little test drive with it last night. Found out immediately the car doesn't have ABS which was fun. I got the hang of brake pressure quick though and think it should be manageable for the session. I love the rpm range of this car compared to the V8 vette that everyone else is gawking about in this thread hahah

Edit: I did have a question. How do you add ballast to the car as requested in the post? I haven't seen an option for it in the menus. Or is this done automatically by the server?

Also, where are car setup files located in your file directory? To import export car setups like others are doing.
Oh I like the rpm's and brakes on the Godfather too. The Vette is kind of like driving a mad diesel with it's lower rpm's but the torque will absolutely rip your face off:D:D:D

The ballast is taken care of in the server. If you practice offline and use Content Manager it's a breeze to set up:thumbsup:

Well the Train is filling up and going to be pulling out of the station soon:D:D
7a826f2fd0fa52683186362a2e67f70c.jpg

Car inspection time again;)

Should be in Documents/Assetto Corsa/setups....

Ah hah, there it is. I was always looking in the Steam folder on C: drive since that's where tracks and things are...

For any Ferrari drivers, here's my rough setup I spent a few hours on last night. You'll need to do quali / race setup yourself of course.

Attachments

• 458 Red Bull Ring GP Rough Setup.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 151
Hi Folks,

might be a matter of age - but I am pretty tired today so I am going to retire. Wish you all the best for the race, enjoy yourself and have fun.

Good night,
Marco

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back