AC GT2/E @ Red Bull Ring - Fri 10Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well i,ve got sum spare cash floating about so i dont mind :cautious::cautious:flipping my "Bird" to her:roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::p:p,and @Andrew Scott,yes me too i was left out "sniff,sniff",so @Bobby Pennington,you,ve got the biggest "FLIP" of all..:p:p:p:p:laugh::laugh:
I mention you all over RD, just not here. I mean I would have except you don't usually run these cars and when you do it usually ends like:
4l7ubkhSAA81.jpg

So I'll take the Fantastic Life In Pigeon land nod from you, you crazy feathered Birdman:D
Now on a serious note:
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

Ze Overlord would like to see you race in one of the Friday night races again soon or we may be plucking the feathers out of you:sneaky:

ha ha,ok BIRTHDAY BOY!!!,your let off,put me down as a maybe plzzz,got my apprentice Hooligan for the w,end but might be able to sneeeeeeek this 1 in:thumbsup::thumbsup:..OOhh i,ll take the Merc.
The Merc? What Merc? We've got your favorite a Porsche RSR 2017:D The Godfather 458 GT2:confused: The BMW M3:O_o: and last but not least as @Leprekaun has dibbed it Hell's Minon C7:devilish:
With your wide butt and arms flailing about flipping birds you probably need the room of the M3:p but I'll put you down in whatever victim, I mean car you like:laugh::laugh:

Oh how I hope you can make it, but I know you and Jacob are hanging out this weekend. Anyway, since the Dirk Miester and the Convict are getting their beauty sleep I thought it was my responsibility to give you some grief;) Don't forget about Monday's DTM race and Tuesday Maserati GT4 race:thumbsup: We're gonna have a ball:)

ha ha ha i was thinking about Mon night when i said the Merc but will be in a Alfa:cautious::cautious:,so tonight hopefully i will have the Beemer..:D:D
Oh that Alfa is so sweet. That's what I'm driving. They should pay you and I an appearance fee just to see those cars and the flames coming out of the exhaust tips:inlove::inlove:. I'll move this post into that thread and sign you up there as well. I'll put you down in the M3 for tonight. I sure hope we get to race with you my crazy m8;)

ha ha,ok BIRTHDAY BOY!!!,your let off,put me down as a maybe plzzz,got my apprentice Hooligan for the w,end but might be able to sneeeeeeek this 1 in:thumbsup::thumbsup:..OOhh i,ll take the Merc.
Forgot to say thanks for the birthday nod;) I'm now 7yrs shy of 60:confused: Oh :poop: where did time go:cautious::cautious::cautious:

To all of my young Hooligans in this thread make the most of your life and time because it starts going so fast that you wake up like I have and say to yourself "Last weekend I was 25 having a blast and this weekend I'm creaking and cracking out of bed, look in the mirror and.........:confused::confused::confused::confused: what the heck happened to that guy that used to look back in the mirror at me. Man he's old:unsure:

I'm pretty sure I can join you so make mine the American Beast! I also want to add my Birthday wishes and let you beat me tonight -oh wait, you always beat me:)!!

I'm pretty sure I can join you so make mine the American Beast! I also want to add my Birthday wishes and let you beat me tonight -oh wait, you always beat me:)!!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: You crazy Ute. I appreciate that Keith. I'll put you in Hell's Minion as well:thumbsup: BTW I don't always beat you, but I sure try like a madman;) Gotta get on RR and challenge your time again since you are like a bazillion places higher than I am. Oh yeah, you are now the.............Krazy Ute:D Kind of sounds like a unicorn to those that aren't in the US I'm sure so that's why you got it:p C'ya tonight:thumbsup:

Ok you Hooligans, thanks for responding to the torment and pain you've got to deal with when I call on some of you. I know it's embarrassing to be seen anywhere near ze Overlords Club Hooligan :D but I'm so thankful to have you guys:) and LOOK we almost have what looks like a Grid now:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Now if we can get anymore basement dwelling, self loathing and crazy fools in here that would be awesome:inlove:
Happy Birthday Bobby! I'm definitely for the party! :D One red Ferrari pls, for the boy from a "red" side of the world :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Oh look, here's one now:roflmao::roflmao: Thanks Eugene. I'm so happy to see you joining us tonight / tomorrow. You just made my day my friend. You shall have your Godfather. I sure hope you can tame it better than I can. I mean the Vette is pretty easy. Just a lasso and some spurs and you can giddy up pretty good. We are cowboys in the US so it's just natural. That hitman you've got, well:
i-will-find-you-52650-16217.jpg

All I can say is:
4fecc22e8e1e0270c129612779d38e03.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I hate to choose between this 4, but gotta give Fezza a go at least once during the year of the Horse :D Good excuse to use sequential mode on my shifter too.
I like them Italian ladies, so I think we'll get along all right :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back