AC GT2 [1 Hour Race] @ Monza - Mon 26 Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It would be good to make some tactics as endurance to go over 90 minutes race, even 120 min. would be nicer. ;)
Yeah I was thinking in the same direction. Since most of our races are 45-50 minutes having a one hour race is just a few additional laps :p

@Taner Selvi An additional reason is that those tracks are also quite familiar with everybody and therefore provide closer racing due to wide-spread track knowledge :)

I had raced 3 hs at Mugello with quite a few people in AC. Whole race, your position is not guarantee if you cannot manage the tactics especially on tires. The chasser car would catch you even It is slower than you. Also you have to prove your fitness and motivation. But when you finish the race, you would feel a victorius warrior. :) So I think the time to test a long race. Why not? ;)

Was been great fun yesterday! Haven`t watched the replay yet so i don`t know exactly with who i get in touch in 2nd Lesmo, but i would judge it as an unfortunate incident?! Lost many many positions after that and found myself back in the end. Had a great time from that point on fighting my way back to 4th with some very nice passes. Normally i decided to do 25 Laps on Meds and take Softs for the end, but tyres were still very good so i brought them to the line. Thanks for bringing this up, i really like these Non-Sprint-Races. Will cut some Highlights this evening... see ya soon guys

Some Highlights from my POV

These replays looks always totally different than when it actually happens in race. At 4:35 when I crash at you, I'm 100% sure we where side by side. On that replay I was clearly behind you. That's why I didn't wait for you because I though it was both who to blame for. At the time mayby more you.
If this is the truth what happened, I'm sorry, totally my fault.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%