AC GT1 @ Monza - Sunday 9th of July 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Why does the Races Start so "late"? With the 2 hour difference from GMT to MESZ it gets a bit late for people who have to stay up at 3-4am in the Morning.
I Know, there are certain reasons why these Races starting at this Time, but i think other people and especially me, would join these Races more often if they would start 1-2 hours earlier.

Why does the Races Start so "late"? With the 2 hour difference from GMT to MESZ it gets a bit late for people who have to stay up at 3-4am in the Morning.
I Know, there are certain reasons why these Races starting at this Time, but i think other people and especially me, would join these Races more often if they would start 1-2 hours earlier.
I understand that many people are limited from participation due to this schedule, and it really is a shame that as a result many drivers can join rarely, if at all. The schedule is designed for 3 European time zones, and even with that, it is too late for some and too early for others. Ultimately it was not my decision to have late starts like we have now, in summer, in winter it starts an hour earlier. Despite that, hope to see you racing whenever you can.

hi
did someone has an acceptable setup?
i drive around 1:53:00 which is extremly slow. I see tha my accelaration is far far beyond everyone else
thx for helping
hape

just wanted to know on the ascari fast chicane, are there some tips to dial out the nervous behaviour on the porsche. Everytime i hit the inside even slightly it goes all over the place.
Is it possible to dial it out or is it a matter of not hitting the curbs at all?
Bit lost here.. Thanks in Advance, grtz Modeezy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back