AC GT1 @ Monza - Sunday 9th of July 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry chaps for the no show (I did manage a few practice laps) but then logged out after reading this thread more clearly to setup team speak...(this would have been my first time ever with RD and AC) Had several issues with team speak and missed the start of this race :( ..my own fault for not setting up team speak sooner. Hope to meet you all soon

Craig

Sorry chaps for the no show (I did manage a few practice laps) but then logged out after reading this thread more clearly to setup team speak...(this would have been my first time ever with RD and AC) Had several issues with team speak and missed the start of this race :( ..my own fault for not setting up team speak sooner. Hope to meet you all soon

Craig
I don't think the race has started yet, you might still have time to qualifying too, another 20 mins I think :)

Thanks for the good race, unfortunately my connection crashed while battling for 5th, too bad :(. Ill check my connection and hope to have it fixed before the next one.

thanks again and good luck for those still racing...

As always at RD, although I'm often absent for months nowadays, it was a great and pleasant evening. ;)

My race was not a great race ... as I made too many little errors letting me visit some chicanes on places where it's not intended for a drive. :whistling:
Mostly during the 2 or 3 first laps .... not yet fully accustomed to hard compound ( after the Softs in qualify session ) and 5 x more fuel. ....
Sometimes we might regret a short Warmup session in AC.

Just one big mistake at Ascari ( when busy with a headset wire stuck somewhere on my chair :D ) I lost the car for a complete 360° at the exit.... just avoiding to touch the rails and without spoiling the rear wing ... more or less 3 places lost .... but no importance ... as I was at my normal place according to my driving abilities. :roflmao:

Thanks to all for this evening and of course Eugene for his organization. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 255 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 230 13.7%