GT Sport GT Sport Full Track List Revealed... Demo Available Today

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
GT Sport Interlagos.jpg

We know the release date, we've been told about the cars and different game modes, now it is time to learn about the tracks coming to GT Sport later this month.

Late last week Polyphony Digital confirmed the 163 strong list of cars due to form the basis of Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation 4, and with release day getting ever closer the legendary Japanese development studio have finally revealed the full track listing from the new game, with the noticeable omission of few real world locations...

GT Sport will be predominantly made up of fantasy circuits on both tarmac and loose surfaces, with a distinct Japanese theme showing off the heritage of this long running franchise. With a focus around online play and lack of any traditional single player experience so often found in the Gran Turismo series of games, one of the most immediately noticeable aspects of the track reveal would be a lack of real life race circuits, with only five locations (Maggiore, Interlagos, Brands Hatch, Suzuka and the Nürburgring) in various configurations making up the real world content.

Will this be a critical stumbling block for a game entering a sim racing marketplace literally packed full of content? Only time will tell...

The full GT Sport track list can be seen below:
  • Alsace – Village
  • Alsace – Village II
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP II
  • Autódromo De Interlagos
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway II
  • Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
  • Brands Hatch Indy Circuit
  • Broad Bean Raceway
  • Broad Bean Raceway II
  • Colorado Springs – Lake
  • Colorado Springs – Lake II
  • Dragon Trail – Seaside
  • Dragon Trail – Seaside II
  • Fishermans Ranch
  • Fishermans Ranch II
  • Kyoto Driving Park – Miyabi
  • Kyoto Driving Park – Yamagiwa
  • Kyoto Driving Park – Yamagiwa II
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
  • Northern Isle Speedway
  • Northern Isle Speedway – Infield
  • Nürburgring 24h
  • Nürburgring GP
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife Tourist Layout
  • Sardegna – Windmills
  • Sardegna – Windmills II
  • Suzuka Circuit
  • Suzuka Circuit East Course
  • Tokyo Expressway – Central Inner Loop
  • Tokyo Expressway – Central Outer Loop
  • Tokyo Expressway – East Inner Loop
  • Tokyo Expressway – East Outer Loop
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile II
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs II

If you are still on the fence about GT Sport, don't forget the limited time demo begins today. Details of which can be found HERE.

GT Sport will release for PlayStation 4 on October 17th.

GT Sport Blue Moon Raceway.jpg
GT Sport Dragon Trail.jpg
GT Sport Nords.jpg
GT Sport Tokyo Raceway.jpg

You can find the latest news and discussion regarding the Gran Turismo series of games at the Gran Turismo sub forum here at RaceDepartment. Join in the discussion with your fellow GT fans today!

Looking forward to playing GT Sport? Do you think the game can produce a solid and enjoyable experience once it releases later this month? Tried the demo yet, what are your impressions? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Here is what I noriced within 10 minutes:

- horrible horrible music you can't disable.
- frequent game crashes
- still the same 1980s menu sounds
- oversensitive, overly loose handling

Thought I'd give it a try again, but that ten minutes turned me away for sure.

It's a demo, these things are expected, as for handling that's just something you'll need to get used to.

Here is what I noriced within 10 minutes:

- horrible horrible music you can't disable.
- frequent game crashes
- still the same 1980s menu sounds
- oversensitive, overly loose handling

Thought I'd give it a try again, but that ten minutes turned me away for sure.
You know you can go to Options > Sound Options and disable the music right?

6+ months ago, I decided my next big gaming purchase was going to come down to a PS4 vs VR. Deciding factor? If the new GT is any good or not.

I'm feeling progressively more justified in the fact that I have an Oculus Rift due for delivery tomorrow. I consider myself a big fan of the GT series, but I'm seeing nothing in this latest iteration that would serve as a basis to compel me to make a console purchase decision.

The best of GT series.... are the Original Circuits!!!
If I want to race in Spa, or Nürburgring, we already know where to look ..... always the same thing is boring ... and Polyponi ... knows how to make original circuits !! I wish several of them were in assetto !!! That is just my opinion!! regards

That the best part!! JAJA World needs inovation!! Allways the same circuits it's booooring I think
I agree to an extent, I don't get particularly excited when I see Spa, Monza, or Silverstone in a tracklist... Yes, they are great tracks, but I've seen them time and time and time again.

But there are enough real world tracks out there that I think we can get new tracks that are real world. There are hundreds of them out there, maybe thousands if you want to include old tracks.

Last edited:
Keeping it honest...
Some of the fancy tracks are really good.
Still I really don’t consider GT to be a sim. racing game (been playing Gran Turismo since GT1 and every PS console iteration was bought for Gran Turismo game(s). In recent years, i was spoiled by the best like R3E, AMS, RF2 & AC ...etc.
There is no point of comparing GT to AC on PS4 for example because as GT sport stands today, It feels (& handles) almost exactly like GT6 did on PS3 (but in 4K glory).
Will still buy it just to get together with some old friends and have some fun.

Help...need to get out of the photo mode :confused:

Gran Turismo™SPORT β by M-Bimmer, on Flickr

Last edited:
Assetto Corsa it isn't but I completed 49 laps at the oval after dark in full floodlights and it was stunning. The crash detection against the barriers prove its sim-Cade but the Telemetary and driving aids for all levels of racer should be applauded In my opinion :thumbsup:

Completed the first 38 laps on the hard tyres then drove slow looking to see if the pitlane had been included :ninja: Beautiful cut scene of me arriving to my mechanics where I changed over to the super soft tyres before shaving 7 tenths over the following 10 laps onboard. Could easily feel the extra grip which was very nice imo.

It's probably not the game everyone wished for but I think it has real potential :thumbsup:
Can hardly wait now to try the VR helmet out tomorrow night now :inlove:

cut scenes are amazing, visually there's really hard to pick anything that could be better, even like the presentation of the UI and all

i;m sure I will spend some hours in this for sure, but yeah, it could be better

physics is good imo, cars behave as they should. When on the very limit, there's a strange oversteer correction thing happening, when if I go full lock to counter steer, and tehn quickly back, it continues to oversteer for a bit , before it goes back

6+ months ago, I decided my next big gaming purchase was going to come down to a PS4 vs VR. Deciding factor? If the new GT is any good or not.

I'm feeling progressively more justified in the fact that I have an Oculus Rift due for delivery tomorrow. I consider myself a big fan of the GT series, but I'm seeing nothing in this latest iteration that would serve as a basis to compel me to make a console purchase decision.
Going with VR was the wise choice. :thumbsup:

I like fantasy tracks if the layouts are interesting and they've been modeled to feel somewhat like a real track, but several of these new ones are just variations of ovals...Blue Moon Speedway is a big tri-oval, Northern Isle Speedway is a small oval and a tarmac pad for driving tests, Broad Bean Raceway is a small oval with a single dogleg in the back straight, Kyoto Driving Park – Miyabi is an oval with a chicane on each straight...three of the other fantasy locations are dirt tracks, which has never been good in any version of GT...Lago Maggiore and Kyoto Driving Park – Yamagiwa look like they'd be quite fun, but overall the list seems very sparse...

I dont mind ovals if the game is trying to do a semi-faithful attempt at NASCAR or Indycar racing, but GT Sport isnt doing that either

Last edited:
Best ever game for all automotive lovers. There will be all you want to delight in the cars. You can also race with AI and other players ;) The only anoying thing is the sound from the cockpit. Cars sounds like electric instead of combustion... You can hear only turbo! Is there in Polyphony who have ears?! Also during replays big roraing multicylinder monsters sound like lazy bees...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back