GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
First I would like to say: thank you REIZA for this great Sim.

Now I have a question maybe some one can help. I would like to use SoftTH for this sim, but when I overwrite dx..dll file with the softTH dx.dll file I receive an error that the files are changed and the sim is not starting.
Do some one have a solution for this problem? ( I have 2x 1600x1200 and 1x 1920x1200 screen and I use this with softTH in GSC 2012 and iRacing)

Hmmm.. that's a bummer.. you have the same screen sizes as me...
I also run SoftTH on all my sims.
Does GSC2013 uses some alternate/custom d3d9.dll ??
Because the previous version worked really fine with SoftTH.

Running the middle screen on 1600x1200 with the "default" surround drivers is an option, but that is not really looking as good as it could. It stretches my middle screen.

First I would like to say: thank you REIZA for this great Sim.

Now I have a question maybe some one can help. I would like to use SoftTH for this sim, but when I overwrite dx..dll file with the softTH dx.dll file I receive an error that the files are changed and the sim is not starting.
Do some one have a solution for this problem? ( I have 2x 1600x1200 and 1x 1920x1200 screen and I use this with softTH in GSC 2012 and iRacing)
Don't override/replace/delete original d3d9.dll.
Rename SoftTH's d3d9.dll to something like d3d9_softth.dll and then
open & edit TrackMapPlugin.ini like this:
Code:
OriginalD3D9Dll=d3d9_softth.dll
good luck;)

Hi, I'm new to the sim world. I purchased a copy of this sim based on reviews but i can't get the game to open. I emailed support last night and yet to receive a reply. I download the game a few times now and keep getting the same error messages. i de activated my anti virus and firewall and still got the same message... message comes up when i click on the game icon... error message looks something like this..

c:\users\mavr1c\appdata\local\temp\gs5\crashdump

can any one help?.. i'm off work today and was planning on enjoying this game.. Sorry for my English.

Hi guys!

PLS help me! just bought the game and .... :)
Anyone using softTH with gsc 2013? It worked like a charm in gsc and gsc 12, but in gsc 13 after the game started and the reiza text comes in the game quit and a window came in, what says the app is corrupted. Its because of the softth's d3d9.dll what u have to copy in the game folder, ive tried to make a secondary .ddl ( d3d9_2.dll) vica versa but it was the same one screen, or the window what says the app is corrupted :/.... the game works well except this, but i wanna play on 3 screen. Anybody any idea? pls help:)

Hi guys!

PLS help me! just bought the game and .... :)
Anyone using softTH with gsc 2013? It worked like a charm in gsc and gsc 12, but in gsc 13 after the game started and the reiza text comes in the game quit and a window came in, what says the app is corrupted. Its because of the softth's d3d9.dll what u have to copy in the game folder, ive tried to make a secondary .ddl ( d3d9_2.dll) vica versa but it was the same one screen, or the window what says the app is corrupted :/.... the game works well except this, but i wanna play on 3 screen. Anybody any idea? pls help:)
Are you using Nvidia or amd? I'm triple screen with Nvidia and I just use the Nvidia control panel.

Last edited:
Are you using Nvidia or amd? I'm triple screen with Nvidia and I just use the Nvidia control panel.

Fortunately the problem solved! Thanks to @Satoru Ohno

I use nvidia, but not in a proper way, i use softth,
SoftTH allows using three monitor "triplehead" with Direct3D 8 and 9 games without special hardware. You need three monitors attached to PCI Express video cards. Only one card does all the rendering work, so secondary card can be a low end card, only Direct3D support is required.
SoftTH works by rendering the whole scene on one display adapter, which then gets split into three parts to be displayed on each monitor.

So this is the only way i can play on triple screen until i get another vga to put them SLI! :)

Last edited:
Have you downloaded all 4 parts of the sim?
GSC2013_v100_Setup
GSC2013_v100_Setup-1
GSC2013_v100_Setup-2
GSC2013_v100_Setup-3

Please post the contents of the error message.

yes, i downloaded 4 parts i olso tried with the single download.

an exact error message
[c:\users\mavr1c\appdata\local\temp\gs5\crashdump\gsc.684.dump]

i get the message ones i click on the game icon. Then the message comes up and it closes the screen.

I use SoftTH because my side monitors have a different aspect ratio/resolution as the middle monitor. 1920x1200 middle & 2x 1600x1200 on the sides.
With standard nVidia or AMD triplehead all 3 monitors get the same resolution.
That would mean 3x 1600x1200 - that makes the middle screen look very stretched.

BTW.. the tip for a alternate name for the softTH dll works perfect!

Last edited:
I use SoftTH because my side monitors have a different aspect ratio/resolution as the middle monitor. 1920x1200 middle & 2x 1600x1200 on the sides.
With standard nVidia or AMD triplehead all 3 monitors get the same resolution.
That would mean 3x 1600x1200 - that makes the middle screen look very stretched.
I see, I'm still trying to get my head round triple screen even after 4 or 5 weeks, just can't seem to get it quite right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 71 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 56.4%