I do have one slight test for myself, I have exams at 30th of January, so basically all I should do is just check how online works and study my balls off for a weekend of unlimited Los Santos Terrorism afterwards

GTA V is a sim racing game? LAWL! LAWL! LAWL! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Not really sim racing, more of a sim driving (and shooting, killing, flying) game, which does feature three things we all love, cars, driving and mods.
beste-gta-5-snapmatic-fotos.jpg

The picture above is achieved without mods, just imagine how awesome it will be with mods :)

GTA V is a sim racing game? LAWL! LAWL! LAWL! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
If thats the criteria the F1 series, euro truck simulator, wreckfest, test drive unlimited and a lot of others aren't sims either.

Really don't understand why some people always have to make remarks on what's sim or what isn't.

Just let people enjoy whatever racing game they wan't to play. For me at least, it's not about the real life experience when I race but I wan't to have a good time online.

If I want a 100% accurate racing experience I'd be racing real cars and "LAWL'ing" on those so called "sim racers" :D

If thats the criteria the F1 series, euro truck simulator, wreckfest, test drive unlimited and a lot of others aren't sims either.

Really don't understand why some people always have to make remarks on what's sim or what isn't.

Just let people enjoy whatever racing game they wan't to play. For me at least, it's not about the real life experience when I race but I wan't to have a good time online.

If I want a 100% accurate racing experience I'd be racing real cars and "LAWL'ing" on those so called "sim racers" :D

Well, no, they're not. :whistling:

I was just finalizing an article to stirr up the excitement about the upcoming release when I received the news that GTA V will be postponed. March 24th, 2015. Will they make it this time?

Rockstar's official release:
"As we head into 2015, we would like to share the first screens and system specs of Grand Theft Auto V for PC as well as a new release date of March 24, 2015.

Our apologies for the slight shift in the date but the game requires a few extra weeks of testing and polish to make it as good as can be. Moving a release date is never a decision we take lightly and is a choice we make only when we know it is in the best interests of the game and our fans. Thanks everyone for your understanding and we assure you these few extra weeks will be worth it when the game does arrive in March.

GTA Online for PC, which will support up to 30 players, will launch alongside GTAV for PC and will include GTA Online Heists. Online Heists for consoles will be launching in the coming weeks ahead of the PC launch."

They report that GTA for PC will have 4K support, triple monitor support as well as a full 60FPS.

On the bright side though, they also came with somewhat good news, console player can enjoy Heists before PC players can enjoy GTA V at all, so they got that going for them (and no, I will not finish the meme). They also released the system requirements for PC.

The postponement was seen coming by many communities around the web. First of all, Rockstar announced to have the system requirements ready before the end of 2014. They failed to make that deadline and now two weeks into 2015 we still did not know which PC’s will and which PC’s will not be able to run GTA V. This has raised concerns of GTA communities, because they might not have been far enough in development to actually test requirements, which would mean that the game is not far enough developed to be released in two weeks time. We know now that they were right.
Rockstar however responded two weeks ago: “GTAV will be coming to PC on January 27th. We have not announced changes to this date at this time.” It is the last three words that raise concerns: ‘at this time’, possibly hinting at future announcements for a possible delay. Valve wasn’t really helping out here as well, where most game stores still had January 27th listed for the release, the Steam Store was constantly switching between Unknown and Early 2015 and there is no way to pre-order either. We now know why...

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Do you still have a good feeling about GTA V for PC?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.