Ever since I was exposed to how GTA4 handled car physics, I have never been satisfied in any other sandbox game. I think GTA4 pretty darn near perfected how a sandbox should handle physics.

1912-so-much-win_inline.jpg

Just a regular question, cus it is me not seeing the "Sim Racing Game" in GTA V :p
I am still waiting for its PC release and I already love the game, played it at PS3 at my friends home. The Pre-Order is just waiting to be delivered in my mailbox and get activated at my Steam account!
It is not that I want the forum gone, I think it would be great if we could organise street races, heists etc here with RD Friends but it just feels weird to see GTA V under Sim Racing Games :p

Just a regular question, cus it is me not seeing the "Sim Racing Game" in GTA V :p
I am still waiting for its PC release and I already love the game, played it at PS3 at my friends home. The Pre-Order is just waiting to be delivered in my mailbox and get activated at my Steam account!
It is not that I want the forum gone, I think it would be great if we could organise street races, heists etc here with RD Friends but it just feels weird to see GTA V under Sim Racing Games :p

F1 2014 is also here... :laugh:

Heh heh, what is this?
Looking desperate for clicks, Bram.

I propose the following, in the spirit of helping out:

1DDepartment.com
CherylFernandezVersiniDepartment.com
Dota2Department.com
ObamaDepartment.com

I own all of these domains and am open to negotiation.
Hit me up, hun.

@Ricardo Umans we facilitated Test Drive Unlimited as well and many had a great online racing experience with it. With GTA V we can do the same.
Ahhh k, thanks for explaining, as I said before. I am waiting unpatiently for it to release and I don't mind it here! :)
Grand Prix 4. Rfactor had more to do with it though, but GP4 was the start of my fascination, and the reason I got my first wheel. ;)
Grand Prix 3 did it for me, although I was only 7 or 8 back then :p After that F1 2001 which got me my first wheel for my 10th b-day :p
Love those old games :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back