Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTERVIEWS:
@Aidan Keranen @James McNamara You've been crowned constructor champions, well done! Any notes or remarks to make.
And that spoiler title might confuse people :D
In the end, I'm a bit annoyed that Donington happened. I might have won myself.
But we had a job, that was to bring a title to 2KF1, this is the first we've scored since rFactor Season 1. We've gone close other times, but we secured here. The Team 2KF1 boys had a stellar season, a lot of success no matter what colour the car is for all 5 of us. We'll hang some s**t on Nathan for not winning a race like a scrub, but no big problems.

I'll take 17th in the standings. It was a tough first season but we showed some great pace at the end of the campaign. I managed 1 victory and 2 third place finishes which I'm quite happy with considering how awful my mid season was. Can't believe we pipped Toyota right at the end of the championship. Next year, I believe me and Tim can have a more successful season and maybe challenge for a top 10 in the championship next season. I will bring a full 2000 over for next season thanks to my amazing sponsors.

Congratulations @Márk Lintner for winning the championship and to 2KF1 Racing for winning the constructors :)

Finally thanks to @Milos for running this :)

Look forward to next season :thumbsup:

I'll take 17th in the standings. It was a tough first season but we showed some great pace at the end of the campaign. I managed 1 victory and 2 third place finishes which I'm quite happy with considering how awful my mid season was. Can't believe we pipped Toyota right at the end of the championship. Next year, I believe me and Tim can have a more successful season and maybe challenge for a top 10 in the championship next season. I will bring a full 2000 over for next season thanks to my amazing sponsors.

Congratulations @Márk Lintner for winning the championship and to 2KF1 Racing for winning the constructors :)

Finally thanks to @Milos for running this :)

Look forward to next season :thumbsup:
I also can't. Though I couldn't do much by joining mid season.

INTERVIEWS:
@Márk Lintner What's going through your mind right now?

@James McNamara @Diehl How do you guys feel to lose the title in the last race?

@Aidan Keranen @James McNamara You've been crowned constructor champions, well done! Any notes or remarks to make.

@Milos Thanks for letting me host the final races of the season and we hope to see you all in the next season of the GPTCC!

It's sad get so close to the title and lose, but in the end, motorsport is like this. :unsure:
I'd like to congratulate @Márk Lintner, he deserved to be the champion. :thumbsup:
I also want to thank my team (@airutonpurosuto8912) and my team's sister (@Milos and @Millsy24) for their strong support this season, thank you boys! ;)

And that spoiler title might confuse people :D
In the end, I'm a bit annoyed that Donington happened. I might have won myself.
But we had a job, that was to bring a title to 2KF1, this is the first we've scored since rFactor Season 1. We've gone close other times, but we secured here. The Team 2KF1 boys had a stellar season, a lot of success no matter what colour the car is for all 5 of us. We'll hang some s**t on Nathan for not winning a race like a scrub, but no big problems.
Mate... id like to say i did a fantastic job considering coming in late in the season... i mean 13th out of 25, id say that was a good effort. Next season ill get that win, you can hold me to that :D

Mate... id like to say i did a fantastic job considering coming in late in the season... i mean 13th out of 25, id say that was a good effort. Next season ill get that win, you can hold me to that :D
you shouldn't worry too much, Aidan himself only got his first win this season after taking part in all 5 ;):p

I've been informed the championship rewards haven't been added in the budgets, so I announce next year's budgets with the championship rewards added (all capped to 2000 too)
bandicam 2015-07-24 23-15-00-445.jpg

and also a few parts of the sheet Tim didn't show and I planned to:
H2Hs
bandicam 2015-07-24 23-15-28-189.jpg

and the graphs (a bit messier than last time due to my laptop screen being shorter than my home screen)
bandicam 2015-07-24 23-23-01-700.jpg

bandicam 2015-07-24 23-22-22-669.jpg

I've been informed the championship rewards haven't been added in the budgets, so I announce next year's budgets with the championship rewards added (all capped to 2000 too)
View attachment 100084
and also a few parts of the sheet Tim didn't show and I planned to:
H2Hs
View attachment 100081
and the graphs (a bit messier than last time due to my laptop screen being shorter than my home screen)
View attachment 100083
View attachment 100082
I thought of adding these but I didn't know if you wanted me to show these:laugh:

• Deleted member 161052

OMG, Dovi just got mostly outraced by his teammate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering