Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, last season I became a quite inactive in this game, so this time I'd like to be a reserve... Anyway, if some team can't find another second driver, call me.

oh come on, came so close to a full grid :( too much reserves, OMR domination is killing the sport.. damn it! :cry: (<- real tearsnot)

someone has to stop this!

Last edited:
oh come on, came so close to a full grid :( too much reserves, OMR domination is killing the sport.. damn it! :cry: (<- real tearsnot)

someone has to stop this!

maybe some nice engine rule changes will do the trick.. you know like in f1, give another team a chance to dominate and lead every lap of every race :p apparently the fans.... hate... i mean love that

for this season I haven't gone to an extreme level of stopping OMR. Just some minor rule changes.

For S5, if OMR gets 1-2 again, I'm going to unthinkable extremes, that are just going to be desparate attempts to stop this German-squal of getting 1-2 every season. But, let's hope someone can stop the streak.

if we lose anymore drivers..
cliff-jump-o.gif

(just replace the water with sharp metal spikes)

everyone starts equal, so we can't say that there's gonna be a top team or a bottom team (only thing known to us is that OMR will be overpowered like usual). It's just all about the strategy you have at the start of the season, combined with luck.

maybe will take a season till you get up to full speed, as you start with 1000$, and maximum available is 2000$. Pretty much all the top teams have 2000$.

This grid could get pretty interesting!

At the moment it may even look like some higher placed teams could be retiring! (though only Matador Falcon hasn't confirmed their presence, I think they'll continue both for another season though). We're also awaiting a reply from Vimal, but I know he'll be paired with oldwolf again. Aswell as Dovizioso's words, though I am again confident he'll rejoin too.
Rami may be retiring from Cedars, if he does that leaves Rui Martins free, and ready to pair up with someone. Matt, this is the best you can get. A midfield team.
With Hunsley retiring, and Diehl putting himself as a reserve, it allows an opportunity for the two smaller teams to maybe merge up. So Dovizioso-Black.
So that leaves two spots. If Tapio, Diehl, or Matt can make a deal here that could be an interesting pairing I think.

I'm just praying we get a full grid at all costs. :notworthy:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Well, last season I became a quite inactive in this game, so this time I'd like to be a reserve... Anyway, if some team can't find another second driver, call me.
My team is looking for you to be my second driver for another season.

When does the season start?

(Asking cause of the livery. The way it looks now is already quite good, basic livery is finished, need just some details and sponsors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.1%