Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still not a fan of regulation changes within a season...

Absolutely not a fan of it. Even if i would profit from changes, i would not accept them.
Guess everybody else doesnt feel like that cause they dont want to see a boring season, still i dont believe its fair this way. Guess ive got to cry... :cry:
post-8744-wiping-tears-with-money-gif-hd-lkhv.gif

at this rate only two people are going to be pleased
We all know that.

But its not about winning or loosing for me at this point. Its about fairness.
I dont care if i lose when i made wrong decisions in terms of sponsors, upgrades or anything else but i do care if i am forced to do something everybody else is not forced to

at this rate only two people are going to be pleased
Yeah. But those 2 are literally been given such an unfair advantage it's insane. The maximum money we can get from a race is.

2400$ without having win/pole sponsors.

You guys can get 1000$ more.

You call that a fair change?

You guys can't get 1000$ more cuz we are too OP.
fixed that for you ;)

winning by 500 points or winning by 1 point. Win is still a win. Let's face it, if the rules stayed as they were, you would win by a mile. at this point, you can upgrade 25 more quali BHP and not let anyone else even get to the front row to get 800$ extra. Add to that the 11 BHP you already have on the rest of the field.
I call that GG anyway.

you two cannot be serious, just bloody well take the wins and go, for everyone else we're stuck in this situation where we are going to play for 3rd place in all honesty. and you two have the gall to complain of fairness.
"we could max get $1000 less than someone else"
but in all honesty you're probably going to get at least $1000 more without trying

Seriously guys - Its not that we tricked everybody or something. We just decided to go that way, pokered and we won. The possibility was given. To punish us because of that is ridicolous.

fixed that for you ;)

winning by 500 points or winning by 1 point. Win is still a win. Let's face it, if the rules stayed as they were, you would win by a mile. at this point, you can upgrade 25 quali BHP and not let anyone else even get to the front row to get 800$ extra. Add to that the 11 BHP you already have on the rest of the field.
I call that GG anyway.
At this point I don't care if it's winning or not. But to be excluded from one set of instructions that we have commited to, that's a bit cocky. Especially mid-season. 1000$ more each race means we will be caught before the end of the season.

Yes, give me the wins. I want them. This is the only forum game I've done well in. Let's look at Forum Racing. Benetton wins all the time. Why do they win? Luck. And skill. Is there anything we can do? No. Then why should we do it in a different forum game if we are privilidged to have that ability?

Seriously guys - Its not that we tricked everybody or something. We just decided to go that way, pokered and we won. The possibility was given. To punish us because of that is ridicolous.
how are you getting punished. If I was moderating and wanted to punish you, you'd know about it

like **** i can be bothered turning up in this thread for the next month knowing the bloody result before it even occurs. Just sim the whole season, no vids, every two days. Get it done by next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 25.0%