Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Why would we? To make the season more exciting? We want to stay with our decision we made in the beginning. Simple as that. Sponsors F, F.
We want to keep what we talked about weeks ago. We want to keep the same that others have. Or, even have a "chance" to have.
if you are staying with your sponsors then please stop trying to argue. just imagine you can, and you chose not to? happy? now let the others have something to smile about this season

if you are staying with your sponsors then please stop trying to argue. just imagine you can, and you chose not to? happy? now let the others have something to smile about this season

OMR drivers are forced to do this as they're already dominant af and I don't want to see them winning race 3 too.

And to change something to make a championship more exciting for anybody else.... Thats... Strange. Should have DTK paused upgrading for 1 or 2 races to make it more exciting?

Lol. You don't understand, no offence. We are being taken away the possibility of having something that others have.

well let's see race 3 then. If you two don't get more money than any team, I'll give you a chance to return to sponsors F and F, and 1000$. Absolutely any team. Regarding you go for either A or B sponsors

However I can guarantee that absolutely every top team will change their F sponsors. Including us, A/A for myself

Milos, let them change sponsor. I now challenge both of them to change sponsors right now.
@Benutzername @Jarvis

if you aren't going to do it then stop.
I will change with Ben. Just tell me one thing. And don't say it has been mentioned before. Because it hasn't.

Why do we have to change sponsors?

Fairness is not an answer. Because it's going to be unfair either way. Life is unfair.

let's see if they accept the challenge. They win the title both ways imo, let's see if they take it the bigger-than-Merc domination way, or the way that they actually allow someone else to just win race 3.

let's see if they accept the challenge. They win the title both ways imo, let's see if they take it the bigger-than-Merc domination way, or the way that they actually allow someone else to just win race 3.
What kind of a driver wants to give their opponents a chance to win after the 2nd race?

Why do we have to change sponsors?
as I said before, to reduce the damage. I messed up with these sponsors too much, and soon you'll be 1-2ing race 3. Basicly, I want to allow any other team to win 1 race every weekend. Because you pretty much won races 1 and 2 already, unless both of your cars somehow in a 1-million chance fail to finish

as I said before, to reduce the damage. I messed up with these sponsors too much, and soon you'll be 1-2ing race 3. Basicly, I want to allow any other team to win 1 race every weekend. Because you pretty much won races 1 and 2 already, unless both of your cars somehow in a 1-million chance fail to finish
But what if it was another team. Let's say Speedy in this situation. Would you say the same?

The fact that I'm looking at responsible people arguing on a forum thread is enough for me to lose interest. This is getting a bit out of control, don't you guys think?

Milos screwed up, we know, and we get the point. Personally, I say that the season has already begun. What we had at the start should stick throughout the season. Next season, I'd expect a complete rethink over everything.

tl;dr - Grow up. What's done is done. Get over it.

a true champion. Taking on every challenge. No challenge, no fun.
But are we true champions? From what I've heard we just got lucky time after time and we only won because we had an extra couple 100 bucks and a moderator mess up at the start of the season.

As said, I just don't get the point. A racer should dominate if he can. Action can be taken at the end of the season, but to be so desperate to change the rules 2 races into the season. Doesn't make sense.

But what if it was another team. Let's say Speedy in this situation. Would you say the same?
even if it was Apex, though probably I'd let the other drivers decide in a vote.

but would the others do exactly the same if it was Speedy or Apex in a dominant position? :roflmao:

either way, Jamie is right, this is getting out of control. Fine, you two don't have to change sponsors, but others (including OMR) are still allowed to change them for free, I stand on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%