Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is quite obvious that he should send me a message too, so I can allow him. He also had a chance yesterday :p

If I make an exception once, I'll have to do it again, so I'll think of this for now.
You can think of it. Just don't let the fact that we have won the last 3 championships 1-2 affect your choice. He had a chance to post yesterday, an a chance to post today. Naturally, he chose the better one.

I may regret the race sponsor decision due to the long run down to turn 1 at Mexico..

Sponsors F/F
+10 quali BHP

fairly standard, pretty much like you thought.

I may regret the race sponsor decision due to the long run down to turn 1 at Mexico..

Sponsors F/F
+10 quali BHP

fairly standard, pretty much like you thought.
tumblr_lyxmztgXam1qjnk5k.png

havent expected that aggressive strategy

well guys, it's almost time..

*drums*

I'm starting quali very soon :D Though I'll give Rob the 3 minutes, just for fairness.

or have you? :p
bandicam 2015-04-03 20-36-33-670.jpg

Well if anyone f**ked up it's Speedy (and that's already a top team out of the title battle :( <-- game moderator's sad face), they got hit hard by the variation value. Other f**k-ups to mention are Toyota, going full quali and not really doing what they wanted, and MSnarDiTK, seemingly picking up too much of that Minardi bit as they lock the final row (I was actually sad seeing this). Diablo had a nice session, with Rinneaho being the highest placed rookie driver in 11th, even beating his teammate on his debut qualifying.

variation decreasion is clearly something that should be looked at in the future of the series.

Remember, it is a very very long run to turn 1, there could be a loooot of position changes ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back