Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, you two are just good at guessing the forum race times. When you don't know when the race is gonna start.
BUT, here you do know when the market is going to close, so it could get pretty interesting. As a moderator I'm looking forward to it, but as a player I am not looking forward to it.. :speechless:

Duubley post.

Hmmm.... Feeling like Speedy might try to copy us :O_o: Just letting you know, the strategy is the same as before. Just a little bit more yolo'er.

Last edited:
To start the hype.

We could easily loose this championship by a mile. Or we could have the most dominant season from OMR you have ever seen.

probably the latter one as you have 800$ extra to start with. Well, I hope ART can do something to still stop total domination from OMR.

Here comes part 1 of OMR buys. Ben have me permission to post his if he doesn't come on.

2300$

+9 Quali BHP
+2 Race BHP
+10 Quali Skill

Sponsors:

Q: F
R: F

Enjoy. This will probably ruin everything.

I don't know if I should accept that. Ben has a chance to post his buys on his own, he's not away or anything.

but your buys, pretty damn straight, sort of like I thought.

I don't know if I should accept that. Ben has a chance to post his buys on his own, he's not away or anything.

but your buys, pretty damn straight, sort of like I thought.
He sent me a message saying that he might not make it today and that I should post his buys if that's the case.

it is quite obvious that he should send me a message too, so I can allow him. He also had a chance yesterday :p

If I make an exception once, I'll have to do it again, so I'll think of this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes