Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad, we took a few points off 2KF1, though not as much as I was expecting and we really need something special in races 2 and 3 if we want that 4th place in the constructors.

though DAMN this race was boring to watch :confused: I'm already loving the old Spa much more than this :poop:

Liking the new "grid" addition to the template? :D
bandicam 2015-03-20 23-11-07-647.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-20 23-11-16-344.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-20 23-11-22-934.jpg

bandicam 2015-03-20 23-11-26-403.jpg

also, I'd like to close the second round of track voting! These are the tracks that advance
bandicam-2015-03-20-19-34-24-357-jpg.85787

Now begins round 3 of track voting! You send me your votes by a private message (PM), BUT, you only vote for two of the tracks that have two votes. The top 4 tracks will advance straight to the calendar. 6 tracks total will advance, and complete our 8-race season calendar.
The order of the tracks on the calendar will be done by the GPTCC board.
I'll close this voting tomorrow at 8PM, I've gotten a fair amount of votes so I can close it earlier.

lowest chance of failure my *ss :mad: Bloody engine!!

can't wait to go to BMW, this Opel was crap. Missed opportunity to take P4 in the constructors with Aidan retiring near the end too.

#Robbed

2 ****ing rounds in a row retire on the final lap. and no, we see some people last a half a bloody lap before retiring, but instead I use up all of 30 meters. screw this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes