Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Bank part, no you cant, but its put there to everyone know how they have on backup.

Also, i've think after 8 race, 11 last driver can use up to 1000$ from their bank roll, to make the championship more close. the 11 first driver wont be able to do that.

Yes they wont the 1991 team championship so thats the reason, the amonth of cash is base also on the 1988 season. I mean the cash amonth order. Nothing change since this season. Its place to make an artificial team order season after season. But its a slighly thing, Ferrari wont 100$ from 1988 season for their 1991 season and look at them, they was able to finish third in 1991.
Why so surprised? This season i could drive every race ;) :p

So wait, how does the bank work?
How did you decide the amount people get at the start of the season and when can we use it?

So wait, how does the bank work?
How did you decide the amount people get at the start of the season and when can we use it?

Ok like i said on season 1991, if you get more than 1000$ at the end, only 1000$ can bu use for next season, all the rest is put on the bank.

Exemple SAid finish with 2950$, he can only carry 1000$ for the start of 1992 season. The 1950 left is put on the bank. This time i said this money can be use for an other season. But now with some complain, if said was below of the 11th place he can took 1000$ on his bank to make more purchase and be closer of the leader.

Herbert has 1500$ presently because same has Said, he got more than 1000$ at the end, but he win extra money for the final standing. Hes not penalized on that.

I don't agree here. Also atm only 2 drivers could actually spend 1000$, everyone else has less than that.

At this time, its just an idea, they can use everything between this, but you know, after 8th race, if they use up to 1000$ they wont be able anyway to fight back on the championship. But may be able to score some points.

Steven, do I have time to wait for team-mate answer about upgrades, before starting this season? Like, until tomorrow morning.:unsure:
Agree on that part with last 11 drivers, maybe to make it for all drivers that have less then 50% of leader points or something like that? I think we could agree that it doesn't matter so much what position are you, it is more important how many points you have.

Sponsor
Qualification:

Type C
Race:
Type B

Car
Power on Qualification +4 - 800$(500$ Team Money and 300$ from my money)
Race skill +50 - 500$
Qualification skill +25 - 250$
50$ left

I don't understand exactly how bank works, but if I have 850$ in the bank and I can use them right now, I want to get:
Variation on Qualification -20 - 300$
Variation on Race - 20 - 300$
Race skill +30 - 300$(I use the 50$ left, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes