Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can do so, not things like from wet to dry or vice versa, but I can set the rain chaince (e.g. 90% for Spa '97 then).

Edit: race will be up in ~2h, started dry, got wet, 10 retirements.
It just makes sense really, we're going for a realistic F1 career, so why not add a little more realism :)

1996 Japanese GP - Race
6IAD6Wa.png

Mguq3FE.png

FIA Press Conference
@Twigster151: Taking the win today, and finishing the season on a high. What do you think would have been possible without the loss of form midseason?
@Benutzername: First podium in the final race of the season, giving some extra motivation for 1997?
@James McNamara: Many ups and downs this year, do you think you can perform more constant next season?

@everyone: How pleased were you with your performances this season, and what do you expect for the next?​

@everyone

Well. Terrified - Happy - Terrified. Start off bad, got to insanely good and was doing great. And then it all dropped here at the end. Final race was the worst race. Next year, I would hope that both team members could actually have a FULL season of "not bad luck". Peace out

@James McNamara well done on 4th :thumbsup:

@everyone

And pleased to at least DNF only once this season :cool:

We cannot predict what will happen next season. New Regulations mean that the field is wide open, which has not been the case for a long while. ;)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

FIA Press Conference
@everyone: How pleased were you with your performances this season, and what do you expect for the next?
That was a good season for me with 2 podiums and one victory at my constructor's home race. I'm lucky to see that @Davin.Rizuki managed to score a points finish at my favourite track, as I really love Suzuka. What I expect for next season is more victories and more podiums with my new teammate, Ligier to finish ahead of my rival's new team and a rivalry between them. My new rival has now become @Joel Rautavaara, so sayounara @Milos Ancevski from becoming my rival! ;)

this season was complete pile of crap, Joel could have won the title if he hadn't had all those bloody retirements (I think his 9 are the most of everyone this season, maybe even a record for most retirements in the series?)
Because every other race he didn't DNF was a points finish apart from Australia.

Very very very disappointing season and sad to see my upgrade paths not paying off like they, really, should have. Money wasted for GP4 hate :cautious:

My chance to stay in the series after this set of bad results by us was very low, and I must admit I might properly retire in 1998, just to reduce the amount of games I am taking part in, since I am taking part in way too much games. And this is my least enjoyable one, after forum racing.

FIA Press Conference
@Benutzername: First podium in the final race of the season, giving some extra motivation for 1997?
@everyone: How pleased were you with your performances this season, and what do you expect for the next?​
Question A: Yep.

Question B: Hmmm... I am pretty surprised about this season. I was constantly fast in every practice and in every Qualifying. Most of the time Top 6. The races werent as good, but though i started to save really early in the season, i still was in these high positions in practice and qualifying. From time to time the races were not bad, too, this final podium is nice.
So: Highly motivate for next season, in addition to that i've saved alot. Too much tbh but thats good fur further seasons!

• Deleted member 161052

@kedy89
For the next season Ferrari should have #1 and #2 because you were champion whilst Williams should have #3 and #4 ;)

• Deleted member 161052

Well I believe it was menioned before about Car Numbers, and I think that they won't be changed, the default season numbers will be kept ;)
That happened in real life until 2013, so it should be like that in this game in my view

Yes, but @kedy89 said before it would take him a long time to modify each car's number ;)

---

And he said it before me :D
As you said, it just takes too much time, especially as we'll again have several trackspecific liveries for '97.

The mod is pretty much finished btw, just some finetuning needed for some things. The new thread will probably be up next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes