Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1994

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes! i was able to make it :confused:, i never thougth i would be bale to win the title when the season started, especially after my last two seasons, i guess i just needed a bit of luck on not dnf'ing and havibng some good variation, let's see if i can have a good championship next season. My team mate also made possible for the team to stay in first in the constructor championship, he also scored some very important points, and i hope he can still gain 1 or positions on this year championship.
i'm very happy for this tittle ( even not have been responsible for the driving :D), now it's time for party, the drink are on me, so drink all you want :cool:

purchases
Power on qualification +2: 400$
Power on race +2: 400$

This time it's my turn to congratulate you with the title rui :) as they would say in star wars: you did well, my apprentice :D and a note to other drivers: footwork is the team to start. See what it brought us :D:cool:

No buys

FORTI TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT
100px-Forticorselogo.png
Team Forti is proud to sign Serbian driver Milos Ancevski for the 1995 season. They hope to do proper start with their less experience they had. They count on Milos to give a big hand for their beggining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes