Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
6N66cJs.gif

BAR renewed Takuma Ishikawa's contract​

So 2 spots left now at Jaguar and Arrows. If @Costello doesn't reply until the end of this week his (yet to be picked) seat will be up for grabs. Interest seems at a low though, seeing the reactions on the tags :/. Would also like to remind previously kicked people that you're free to rejoin, always have been. @Joel @William Néron @James McNamara @oldwolf @Ben Herbert @Sebastien Levret

Several options if they remain open:
a) close the doors at Arrows 1 season (well, actually 12 races) earlier than in reallife. Would mean that @Rui F. Martins has to take the seat at Jaguar alongside @Millsy24.
b) run 2 teams with one driver each. As this would put them at disadvantage compared to other teams I thought of giving them (average sponsor income of the rest of the field)/2 + 50$ each race, which can be spent on teambuys only.
c) only 1 team with one driver, as @Omer Said has offered to fill one seat if there's noone else to take it. The 1 driver team would get the extra income as described above.

Having AI drivers like in '88 would also be possible, but that's something I don't want to do.

Last edited:
So 2 spots left now at Jaguar and Arrows. If @Costello doesn't reply until the end of this week his (yet to be picked) seat will be up for grabs. Interest seems at a low though, seeing the reactions on the tags :/. Would also like to remind previously kicked people that you're free to rejoin, always have been. @Joel @William Néron @James McNamara @oldwolf @Ben Herbert @Sebastien Levret

Several options if they remain open:
a) close the doors at Arrows 1 season (well, actually 12 races) earlier than in reallife. Would mean that @rui martins has to take the seat at Jaguar alongside @Millsy24.
b) run 2 teams with one driver each. As this would put them at disadvantage compared to other teams I thought of giving them (average sponsor income of the rest of the field)/2 + 50$ each race, which can be spent on teambuys only.
c) only 1 team with one driver, as @Omer Said has offered to fill one seat if there's noone else to take it. The 1 driver team would get the extra income as described above.

Having AI drivers like in '88 would also be possible, but that's something I don't want to do.
a) When i think of the 02 season, i also think of the Arrows team. Therefore, i want to see that team in the simulated career season, too. Also i dont think its nice to force Rui out of his contract.
b) Sounds logic, but i dont like the idea of just 1 car per team. Just add an AI like in 1988
c) Like B, just that one team should get an AI driver.

AI wont collide more often than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play