Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we have a pretty terrible cof next season.
Oh sh*t now I see, completely looked at the wrong ones. Goddamit stupid Minardi's, they caused most of our DNF's. I declare this situation:
image.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

"So, Andy Black, you have retired from the Japanese Grand Prix. With your retirement, your teammate has finished the race in the points. What are your thoughs about the race?"
the gearbox from my car destroyed my race. Nobody (the spectators) believed that I and um... and Lesley can make it to the podium. You know, that's impossible for us, but my teammate has made another impressive race so far. Apologies that my German is bad, I use English words to explain properly.

"And what will you expect for the next year?"
Without my teammate (Buurlage), and with my new teammate, Rui Martins, we will expect a good season.

"Thank you very much, Andy."
Thanks!

@kedy89 translate this to german for me, thanks :thumbsup:

@Tim Engberink: Are you disappointed to not have made it on the top step on the podium this season, despite being on it 7 times?
Well actually I am, would have hoped to be on the top step this season. But with those bloody fast Williams' I didn't stand a chance. I had some ups and downs this season. At the beginning I had to suit myself with the new team. After a few races I completely suited myself into the team. Incredible form at the end of the season. Many good battles for good places. Would like to thank @Jimlaad43 for the amazing support, let's make next year even better. And oh almost forgot, congratulations to Ben:D

• Deleted member 161052

"It's the end of the 1999 season! You have finished the 1999 season with a podium at Austria and then two points finishes, but you were outscored much by your teammate Lesley Buurlage in qualifying. How do you rate the season?"
Well, we have been hoping for a victory like Arrows did in 1997 and 1998, or otherwise; more than 5 strong results, but we weren't the Top 5 contenders for the WCC but Buurlage impresses our team and then he gets a surprising offer from the Constructors' Champion team (Williams).

About my teammate, I managed to defend my total amount of outscoring him in races, but I only qualified ahead of him once but I'll look forward to the 2000 season.

By the way, I rate the season 6/10, but I'm glad that we would have Supertec engines for next season and I hope the engine will give us something you wouldn't believe.

"Thanks Andy. See you next season!"
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering