Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mystaaRS Since i invested waaay more into our bhp - Without this investment you would have been nowhere this season - could you just invest in COF and the rest in the stuff that i do so we are equal and have a all on track battle?

:p:rolleyes:;):whistling::sneaky::p:p:p
(you wont do that anyway... :p):laugh::giggle::giggle:

@mystaaRS Since i invested waaay more into our bhp - Without this investment you would have been nowhere this season - could you just invest in COF and the rest in the stuff that i do so we are equal and have a all on track battle?

(you wont do that anyway... :p):laugh::giggle::giggle:
Well, you had the better beginning to the season so you had more money to spend, so don't use that excuse. Also, we both agreed to spend our money on BHP, no matter how much we had.

and we agreed that in the future, when you have more, you'll invest more. But when that was the case we already invested in skills
We agreed to do that, and at times you've had a bigger budget, sometimes I have, though that's the way we decided to spend, and there weren't any problems then.

We agreed to do that, and at times you've had a bigger budget, sometimes I have, though that's the way we decided to spend, and there weren't any problems then.
Well it is more fair then equal. Rami won 3 out of the last 4, which means he's onna roll. So he's got more to spend cause he's onna roll. The momentum doesn't stop once you're going

to be honest, this is nonsense.
Allowing drivers to buy something that isn't on the list of possible buys, just to gain an advantage from your teammate, as you both drive the same car, and you both have an equal chance of failure.
Maybe you have invested more into the car anyway and even brought Rami into this position - but Joel wasn't complaining when you did that to him, especially last season, and in season 2 when you started buying skills one race earlier. That was how it was meant to be, the GP4 Gods (if they are Gods, might be GP4 devils) said so.

oh, and Tobi, "it increases my chance of win", I really hope that is a joke. Allowing something just so you have higher chance of victory is also nonsense (yes, who says that is what most of you might be thinking, I know)

so in my opinion, no, COF can't and shouldn't be increased.

to be honest, this is nonsense.
Allowing drivers to buy something that isn't on the list of possible buys, just to gain an advantage from your teammate, as you both drive the same car, and you both have an equal chance of failure.
Maybe you have invested more into the car anyway and even brought Rami into this position - but Joel wasn't complaining when you did that to him, especially last season, and in season 2 when you started buying skills one race earlier. That was how it was meant to be, the GP4 Gods (if they are Gods, might be GP4 devils) said so.

oh, and Tobi, "it increases my chance of win", I really hope that is a joke. Allowing something just so you have higher chance of victory is also nonsense (yes, who says that is what most of you might be thinking)

so in my opinion, no, COF can't and shouldn't be increased.
Lol.

The thing above was more a sarcastic one (look at the smileys, i think i did enough:
(you wont do that anyway... :p):laugh::giggle::giggle:)).

So yeah, ive got no problem when Rami is investing in his own skills. No problem absolutely.
To brign in GPTCC is strange. Also that was team internal communicated completely so i dont think you should talk bout that.

Lol.

The thing above was more a sarcastic one (look at the smileys, i think i did enough:
(you wont do that anyway... :p):laugh::giggle::giggle:)).

So yeah, ive got no problem when Rami is investing in his own skills. No problem absolutely.
To brign in GPTCC is strange. Also that was team internal communicated completely so i dont think you should talk bout that.
He's talking about you increasing the team's COF.

He's talking about you increasing the team's COF.
I know. And i replied to this part "Maybe you have invested more into the car anyway and even brought Rami into this position - but Joel wasn't complaining when you did that to him, especially last season, and in season 2 when you started buying skills one race earlier. That was how it was meant to be, the GP4 Gods (if they are Gods, might be GP4 devils) said so."

(which has absolutely nothing to do with the COF thing and is a more personal thing which i dont like to see here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 110 56.1%