Gran Turismo HUD

Apps Gran Turismo HUD 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey! Nice work with this HUD, but I found a small graphical error in the 480km/hr file, so have made a direct replacement that works with the correct increments (80-160-240 instead of 80-120-240)

One other thing - is it possible to specify what speedometer scale we want to display for any given car?

Reason I ask is that using the Ford GT seems to specify the 480km/hr speedo, yet the car barely reaches 310km/hr anyway. It'd be nice to be able to use the 320km/hr speedo instead, so that it can cover more of the face - a cosmetic request, I know, but it'd look all the more awesome, seeing the car's cover as much of the dial as possible! :)

Attachments

• labels_analog_480.png
    labels_analog_480.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 129
Hey! Nice work with this HUD, but I found a small graphical error in the 480km/hr file, so have made a direct replacement that works with the correct increments (80-160-240 instead of 80-120-240)

One other thing - is it possible to specify what speedometer scale we want to display for any given car?

Reason I ask is that using the Ford GT seems to specify the 480km/hr speedo, yet the car barely reaches 310km/hr anyway. It'd be nice to be able to use the 320km/hr speedo instead, so that it can cover more of the face - a cosmetic request, I know, but it'd look all the more awesome, seeing the car's cover as much of the dial as possible! :)
Thanks for your report, I released a small update fixing this issue!
Although Ford GT seems to have something wrong within itself. it reports a 759bhp data in-game making the HUD overestimate the top speed.

You can add your car's data into compounds.ini (Located in "assettocorsa\apps\python\GT HUD\compounds\")
But make sure keeping the same format and naming rule like others.

Thanks for the reply! I actually discovered the componds.ini file but didn't know how to find the values for MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP and MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP. I found "ideal pressure" value in tyres.ini but not these. Specifically I'm looking for values for the RSS Formula Hybrid 2020, but would continue to add all my mod cars if I knew how. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fantastic mod, really well done. It’s just like the real thing!

Would it be possible to deliberately limit the speedometer to a certain value in the settings app? For cases where you have a car which really has, for example, a 160mph speedo, but has been tuned to silly levels and it’s just fun seeing it fly round and off the top end :D

Wonderful mod, thanks for creating this!

I noticed that there wasn't support for much lower RPM ranges, making the 9K analog tacho look odd with a very massive redline. So I decided to add some to make for a cleaner tacho.

1606937951389.png

I was wondering if you were ok with it, I can send over these files for you to add to the download so others could perhaps get them as well?

Could someone walk through how to install this manually? I tried installing through Content Manager, and the app won't show up when I do a run no matter what I did.
Solved.

Last edited:
What’s the Legality of this Mod? Do you have permission from the original creator to use these assets? I want to download and use this, but I’m concerned about downloading possible copyrighted material.

I really love this mod, it's amazing. However I play on a 55" 4K UHD Display, and the graphic elements and text for lap/time look blurry and not as sharp or crisp. Could you please consider updating this so that it will look nice for those of us on 4K displays as well? Thanks very much for your amazing HUD addons for AC!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.