rF2 GP2 Series 2010 @ Algarve - Sun November 21st 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Works my end aswel Paul, one thing with this mod the circuits need to be in the rfinstall/gamedata/locations folder. So if you've got multi installs with one circuit folder be careful. Otherwise try Marting suggestion.

Maybe if I get this Navratri project done in time. I've had good times on Portimao in the past, I took on a field of Endurance Series LMP1s with my RS Spyder LMP2 (I got accustomed to the RS Sypder too much) and didn't get left for dead, finished mid-way in the pack :)

Definitely won't be able to take part, been asked to do some shooting (photography) for a community event on the Sunday afternoon/evening. Thanks for the kind words from Martin and Ferry.

Thank you Martin/Lee yes you were right I had another install that was conflicting, got it working now

Iam doing about two laps and my tyres have worn down into the red!! is that normal here? Three or four laps and it is undrivable??

I just did some testing, I already noticed that no matter what track you are at motecad and the ingame util report excessive tyre wear for this mod, but I dont think the tyres are as worn as reported, I loaded my Melbourne setup and just did 15 laps round Portimao, after about 4 laps motecad reported that my tyres had about 64% left, it then took the next 4-5 laps to get to 63% I did my fastest lap on lap 14 and had 4 tyres in the yellow after 15 laps according to the ingame util, so although the tyre wear looks bad they are fine to drive on for our 20 minute races and probably even longer.

What I've noticed is because of the lack of tyre warmers, they tyres start at 20 degrees, and so there is a huge wear untill you get them up to a good temperature but then it slows down a bit. But as Martin says MotecAdd and Ingame are reporting more wear than I can feel.

I'm withdrawing from this, sorry guys.

I'm stepping back from racing for a while as I'm no longer achieving the level of performance that I'm willing to accept from myself. My heart just isn't in it at the moment. I'll try and spend the little free time I get practicing for the RDHGP as I don't want to quit from that as well.

Have fun all:).

Hey, I had a good result from a poor qualifying position in FPWS yesterday and had an awesome race with Dave Stephenson, this has got me fired up for a good rFactor battle (hopefully with Ferry for the lead :p), my heart is back in racing after taking some time out :)

Sign me up please :) I promise to be more civilised this time

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back