1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GP2 Series 2010 @ Algarve - Sun November 21st 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Nov 17, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT GP2

Mod: GP2 Series
    Track: Autodromo Internacional Algarve

Event start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 20 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

Notes:
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. Some countries have recently moved their clocks backwards. To find out what time it currently is GMT please click here and check the clock on the right hand side.

2. Entry List:

1. Daniel Higgins
    2. Paul McQueen
    3. Martin Bulgin
    4. Bjorn de Haas
    5. Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    6. Paul Joseph
    7. Pekka Lakso
    8. Sérgio Marques
    9. Ferry Koek
    10. Chris Butcher
    11. João Silva
    12. Tommi Ojala
    13. Juha Maki-Jouppi
    14. Ozan Ulkugil
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -

3. Woo :) Me please

4. I'm in please:good:.

5. After the last race, cautiously...yes please Lee

6. Think I'll sit this one out. Have fun!

7. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Nice one cheers Lee I'm in mate, come on Jitesh sign up,

8. Got photography projects that I must finish... so can't afford to spend time practicing. I'm overdue as it is.

9. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

The idea of club races mate is that you dont have to spend ages practicing, I have an F1 league race this Saturday so anytime I have for practice is spent doing that, I do know the track already though which helps alot but I wont do any practice for it until I jump on the server sometime Sunday evening, like has already been said providing there are enough sign ups and this mod is quite popular, there is usually people to have a battle with, IIRC werent we similar speed at Melbourne ?

I am no expert at setups but sign up and i will share my setup once I have one, if you wont have time to sort one out.

10. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Sign me up plz:)

11. Maybe if I get this Navratri project done in time. I've had good times on Portimao in the past, I took on a field of Endurance Series LMP1s with my RS Spyder LMP2 (I got accustomed to the RS Sypder too much) and didn't get left for dead, finished mid-way in the pack :)

12. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

I'm driving the Spyder in RDLMS, I would love to do 8 hours round Portimao in that series.

13. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

yes Lee :)

14. i soooooooooooooooooooooo wish this wasnt on weekends :( combo is just awsomeness. First track i went on when i downloaded this mod :D

oh well.. boohoo :D

15. Paul Joseph

Paul Joseph
    The Mighty Forth - Team Manager Premium Member

Hi there, I've just joined Race Department and was hoping to sign up for this event.

Do I simply request to join here or do I need to sign up somewhere else?

Thanks.

16. Yup just type: I sign up its more then enough to join this event. Have fun!

Owh, and sign me up to ;)

17. Paul Joseph

Paul Joseph
    The Mighty Forth - Team Manager Premium Member

Thanks Yuri!

Sign me up please :)

18. I'm in!

19. Count me in also, pls!

20. iam in,

And promise to Jitesh not to practice before sunday ;). reason lack of time upcoming days. And i alos have never driven before on this track, so this will be a win fore some one different then me ;)