Gl4dia70rZ RealHeadMotion + T-Cam

Hi sorry rini I actually need the original generics folder that is the original tyres , the reason I am asking for it is because I did not backup the originals and I downloaded your tyre mod and for some reason it is causing my game to freeze please upload the original tyres, thanks

Hi sorry rini I actually need the original generics folder that is the original tyres , the reason I am asking for it is because I did not backup the originals and I downloaded your tyre mod and for some reason it is causing my game to freeze please upload the original tyres, thanks

If you like the tyres you can also use the CM Tyre Low and only my Tyre High then it is ok to

But if that dont work you need to use CM High and Low

Here Are the CM Tyre Files http://www.mediafire.com/?20d4yid0xlriqgw

This is an excellent MOD - was using modmates centered cams (also excellent), but will test this for a while.. Love the smooth feeling you seem to get with this.. had no autosave problems either.... thanks Rini.

WOW!!! Thank you so much Rini, by far the best cockpit cam I've ever seen. Made my race at Valencia last night actually somewhat exciting!

Really looking forward to your upcoming work. :D

Hi rini can you perhaps upload the original replay camera files for all the tracks please?? thanks again you are a star:)

I've tested your Force india test camera, very nice mod but I don't really see the difference with T-Cam Antenna MOD I use for the moment... May be I've made a mistake with camera files :confused:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.