Giedo van der Garde wins Sauber court case

wow, I guess now I know how horrible the judges are toward Eicsson and Nasr's lawyer :confused: are the judges actually bullying them?:O_o:

Nope, it was more... well, ok. A tiny bit.

Adam Cooper @adamcooperF1 · 4m4 minutes ago
Judge tells ERI/NAS lawyer that would only happen "at the far outer reaches of the galaxy..."

Kate Jones @Kate_Jones7 · 2m2 minutes ago
#F1 Court: Judge says Sauber has put Nasr & Ericsson in 'very unsatisfactory position' by signing 3 drivers. One contract must be breached.

Ok, I'm not a big fan of "funny" pictures. But, I'll make an exception.
B_205bwUwAIRPlK.jpg

Adam Cooper @adamcooperF1 · 3m3 minutes ago
VDG lawyer confirms there will be no legal action from his side against NAS or ERI if they drive and deprive VDG of his seat

Kate Jones @Kate_Jones7 · 2m2 minutes ago
Lawyer says Giedo van der Garde has trained all his life for opportunity to drive #F1 cars. That's why he pursued case rather than seek $.

Kate Jones @Kate_Jones7 · 1m1 minute ago
Giedo van der Garde's lawyer says with every moment that slips by, the chance of him driving this weekend becomes less possible.

Adam Cooper @adamcooperF1 · 58s58 seconds ago
That was a good move by VDG camp as ERI/NAS lawyer made a big point of saying that his drivers could be under legal threat

Sorry for spamming all the tweets I find interesting. I just hate going through twitter profiles to try to find them later on! :)

Of course Sauber is holding the case up as long as possible.

One thing is clear though, they will have to breach one of the 3 contracts and each one of them is going to have big consequences for the team. They breach VDG contract he most likely will posses the car for this race thus we see one Sauber car lining up on the grid this sunday. Which means they will most likely breach the contract with Bernie as well since they have to take part in the race with 2 cars I believe.

If they let VDG race obviously the team will be in trouble with either NAS or ERI who will take action against the team as well.

Do you guys even realize that also Sutil was having a contract to race for 2015,... he just decided to not take action against the team though. No idea if he still has a legal contract though I think he was release from it, but basically he was in the same boat as VDG

I'm surprised they didn't sacked MK yet,..... I really wonder what Peter Sauber thinks about this all, after all those years this is not something you would expect from his team.

Do you guys even realize that also Sutil was having a contract to race for 2015,... he just decided to not take action against the team though. No idea if he still is though, but basically he was in the same boat as VDG

I'm surprised they didn't sacked MK yet,...

Sutil is also suing! Just for money.

MK have 33% of the shares.

Adam Cooper @adamcooperF1 · 45s45 seconds ago
Judges will hand down their decision at 1630 today...

4hrs15min then. And 30min after the initial deadline.

Aye, he is. Which in light of VDG's win at the Swiss arbitration committee and court ruling has some decent ground of succeeding to.

MK have 33% of the shares.
Aye, will be a tough job to get her (completely) out of the picture. Though owning shares alone don't mean you have to be the managing CEO on a day to day basis like she has been so far though.

4hrs15min then. And 30min after the initial deadline.
Deadline doesn't matter that much, as VDG's lawyer stated, the FIA rules for swapping, substituting and replacing drivers allow for changes even after that deadline.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%